Reviews for Treehouse of Horror: Waiting to Go D'oh
Junior VB chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Pobre Ned, él está atrapado en la ruptura dimensional. Espero que él logre escapar.

Poor Ned, he is caught in the dimensional rupture. I hope he manages to escape.
Ghoulash chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was hilarious. Bravo!

My favorite lines were,

“Very well,” said Burns impatiently. “Unroll them, if you can’t stomach it.” and “It’s full of maps and crap”, in context of course.

My only complaint is that Homer should have been driven more crazy by being alone with Ned.
101-ways2kill-kenny chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
the last part of the story was bad other than that it was ok
abandoned kitty chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Weird and unique as always you'd make a great Matt Groening... now all you have to do is give up Authur...
random person chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
Ouch! Poor Ned.
Tim Fortune chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
Cool
McGeesJabberwock chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
I liked this. It had a very Simpson sense of humour to it. Hee, hee, 'Steaming Pile of Flesh Man'...
donthaveone chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This is hilarious! keep it up
alisha marie chapter 3 . 2/28/2005
Very good!
Neutral Ground chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
Well, this was extremely good for a laugh. You could probably take over for Matt Groening himself! XD
imortaldeath chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
this is as good as nought, noughty homer witch is my favorite
imortaldeath chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
this is as good as nought, noughty homer witch is my favorite
littleginny15 chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
I think i get it now...whilst homer was there, and ned was there, and patty & selma's voice came across, that was hell for homer. But why'd he come out? And then, even though we know what hell is like for Ned, why's he still there? what would anyone have to say to bring him back? Please explain!

P.S: great impersonations! like a real story only ned was dumb and homer didn't drool at beer, or go anyway and smash the kwik-e-mart window and get a six pack of beer. Or act like homer.
Fionn Whelan chapter 3 . 1/17/2005
High-larious! I loved every bit! I noticed that you used the word 'groused' a bit though. M...grouse...

Say, as I wrote a review for you, and, really, sincerely enjoyed your story, could you be kind enoug to post one for one of my stories, either "Tree House of Horror: War of the Weirds" (rated 'PG-13') or "The Nightmare Unending" (rated 'R')? Please? I hate to sound desperate, but no-ones posted a review for a long time, and they were both good stories. "The Nightmare Unending" was more than good: It's my magnum opus. Please, as one author to another!
A guy reviewing this story chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Great story. I liked it alot. I can also see this actually being a Treehouse of Horror episode.

And, Amy Lee, perhaps you'd like to tell me what the hell was so bad about this story.