Reviews for Poppy Pomfrey rarely left Hogwarts
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Aw. As long as you don't think too hard about it. It's super sweet. Oh jeez. Thinking about the age. Ew. But good writing. Mad mental image! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(sorry for mucking up your reviews)
E. Edwin chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Adorable. Snape was quite OOC though.
LunaLGood chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I LOVE THIS! IT MADE ME SMILE AND LAUGH! I LOVE IT, I must have read it about 4 times! oD
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
This is possibly the second cutest fanfiction for Ginny/Snape I have ever read. Keep up the good work! 3
Elmo99 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I don't know if I have already commented but This Story Is My Favorite!

I LOVE IT!
SpencerReid chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
AWSEOME!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is such a rare pairing, I honestly don't know why it's not done more often. I think Ginny and Severus suit each other well. I loved this story. When Snape read Dumbledore's orders for quarantine, I felt like cackling with glee. It was a beautiful plot device. I loved the ending, it was perfect! You got everyone to approve of a friendship/relationship that is so controversial that you just leave me in awe. Thank you for such a wonderful story. Ginny/Severus might just become my new favourite pairing so if you know any other stories out there with this pairing, do pass them on to me. Once again, thanx for the great story, you rock!
Netrixie chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
i eally like it- good job

Netrixie
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Aw, that was really cute! Snape seems like a poor awkward teenager, though! I liked it a lot.
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
If only this would be continued! This is awesome! I never thought this pairing would work, but this makes it excellent. Great job! :) Wonder what Sirius and the rest of the Weasleys will think? :o
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Delightful. :-)
account chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Brilliant!
anon chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
This is my fav GWSS story!
Norbert the Dragon chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Oh! Get it Snape! Haha this story was great! tee hee!tAy Tay
peanuts107 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Aw! that was so sweet and lovely! Thank you for such a great fic, your a fantastic story teller. Well done!