Reviews for A Little Elvish Love Song
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Cute story. Dunno if it was meant to be funny, but I laughed when Claire was talking about the Lord of the Rings movies...and Charlie said he hadn't heard about them! *uncontrolable gigglefit* And then she said some of the actors were of the "hunk" variety. LoLness!

I adore Lord of the Rings, Lost, and Charlie. And Merry Brandybuck, for that matter.
AmandaDeLonge chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Oh, please do write more! Everything you said was bloody brilliant... all of the LOTR songs are really so relevant to Charlie and Claire it seems... your story brought me to tears, it really did. It's so great! And I'm currently rereading LOTR so that whole stoy's fresh in my memory and I can really relate to it... I love what you've done with the characters... and related Dom's tatoos to the story. It was really inspirational... I hope you write more someday soon!
Tinuviel's Song chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Aw... Cute story! I lurve Elvish... And Charlie...
bookworm835 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
"Hell, I could have starred in them and never have noticed."

"Some of the actors in it were certainly of the “hunk” variety."

LMAO! This is a very cool story, I luv it! Absolutely amazing, I'm a huge LotR/Lost fan. ;) Wunnerful!
Tauri chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I LOVE this great cross with LOTR and Lost. Thanks for doing it, my mom wants to have them have Charlie mention LOTR some time in the show.

Namrie,

~Tauri~
Bronwe chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Ai nîn…bain narn. Hannon le! Im meleth ha!

Beren a Luthien…
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This has to be one of the most beautiful stories I've read in a while. I really liked it, especially the song. This is definitely going into my favorites! -) Great work.
fwe chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Oh..My...GOSH! That was funny and romantic and about 50 other Genres mixed together. And it turned out beautifully. I never noticed a tatoo... I guess I'll have to look again. M...Dom. Oh! Sorry went of day dreaming! Just go about your business as usuall and ignore insane me.
Savage Daz chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*squee* I like this story! It's so kewl! I love lord of the rings AND lost, so it's all good.

I really like how you tied lotr and elvish into this. It's great. Thank you. This really made my day.
yesterdayschild4 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This was really good! I added it to my favourite stories. I really like your writing style. Keep it up! :)
szhismine chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
GOOD FIC!

bloody excellent fic! i love how it tied in with LOTR. this was very well done. :-)