Reviews for We Didn't Start the Fire
Draculella chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
Down in the nemesis just at that point Hook had to deal with a bit of a problem.

“DON’T yell at me Megatron! I Don’t KNOW where the last bolt is!”

...O_O...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I have a major case of the giggles right now...that was...perfection.
Lady1Venus chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
LOL! The last couple chapters were really amusing. Alyssa taking apart Megatron and then sending him in boxed pieces and then Wheeljack taking one of his bolts and turning it into a necklace, that's amusing. Though I still don't like the shortened names of the Autobots
Lady1Venus chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
That would be uncomfortable. Luckily at least there will be some Autobots who would understand. Even if it's only one. But I'm presuming there's more. But I could be wrong. There's only one way to find out. Continue...
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
“Let me guess, the over grown pop gun and his lackeys are getting ready to cause trouble again aren’t they?” I love that phrase. It sounds like an Angel comment or any human for that matter that has met the Decepticons.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
That was MEGATRON she was picking apart? How in Primus's name did she manage to get her paws on him? Serves you right, Meggy! Beware of humans bearing screwdrivers! Next story!
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
THIS HAS B EEN ANOTHER GREAT STORY.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
I REALY LIKED THIS STORY.
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
THIS WAS A REALY GREAT STORY.
Fk306 chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
lol this story was great. how did Alyssa get her hands on megatron anyway?
Spin-Firestorm chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
Nice story :) You must of really been on some kinda suguar high to get so many chapters done so fast, it seemed that every time I checked my mail I had 2 or 3 author alerts from you.

Hope to read more of the girls adventures, like maybe what the Dinobots think of their new "step-mum", after all they're Jack and Ratchet's kids ;)
Princess Star Neko chapter 8 . 1/15/2005
*lol after reading the latest chapter* Poor Meggy. NOT! Do we even WANT to know where exactly that last bolt goes to? If you make another sequel, I hope we get to see what kind of trouble Megatron will have to endure without it. *grins*
Mobile Holmes chapter 9 . 1/14/2005
another BEAUTIFUL SONG!
Mobile Holmes chapter 8 . 1/14/2005
whoa! i wondered what 'jack would give aly in asking her to be HIS LIFE-MATE!
Spin-Firestorm chapter 7 . 1/14/2005
Another great couple of chapters :) Brilliant job putting the press in their place, I think you hit the nail on the head with that part :D

I'm asuming its Megatron that Alyssa is pulling to bits, but how did she manage to get him back to the Arc with out Angle knowing? And what will she do with him now?

Looking forward to more ;)
Gromia chapter 7 . 1/14/2005