Reviews for Recovering the Satellites
Shima And Tempis chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
It's really horrible when the people you were looking forward to never changing their nice, naive ways suddenly get shoved into reality and become the cold, icy members of society. I would've screamed right along with Grace in my head if that happened to any of the people like Luke that I know. I feel really bad for all the turmoil she has to go through, but you write it really clearly and for that I thank you. Nice chapter, continue soon.

Sam chapter 4 . 1/17/2005
hey it says chapter 5 is up but uhm its not there...
TessaSilver chapter 5 . 1/17/2005
WOW! The tension and the chemistry between those two! Grace really needs to tell him her feelings otherwise she'll regret it forever. Anyway, amazing writting, keep it coming!
Sky chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
Well done! I love how torn Grace is. Please hurry and write the next chapter..
Sam chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
hey keep this going its really good and all my friends like it!
luvsbitca chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
I loved this chapter. But I like a little Grace angst. Science Barbie was a nice addition and i can't wait for the next chapter, but I'll sit over in the corner of the room and wait patiently.
Shima And Tempis chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
Oh... And never think a chapter is too long! (I mean it. Never.) But anyway, very well written and the discomfort between the two is very evident. CONTINUE SOON!

CrazyBuff chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
OH! MORE MORE MORE! Hehe... I liked this chapter a lot! Hah... science barbie... you should sell the idea to Matel, lol. Loved that Luke was SO obviously as hung up on Grace as she is on him. Bye, bye science barbie!
nyklm chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
God the older Joan gets and she never stops being an idiot.
nyklm chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Somebody just smack her- HARD!
SiFiFan chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
Really enjoying the story so far, particularly this last chapter. You may have slashed and burned but you paired it down well. I love G/L interaction and I'm glad you allowed Grace to be grown-up enough to confide in Joan. It shows growth in the character, that she actually has matured somewhat and isn't stuck as a 16 year old. Looking forward to more, please update soon!
rory chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
hey, i really love the chapter, really:) :)

but i am feeling sorry for grace, because luke has now his "science-barbie", but i hope g/l will make it up in the end:)

please hurry up with another chapter:)
Sam chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
science barbie had better be hitting the bricks. good chapter. I'm dieing for more. Hope good times are ahead.
insertquerkypseudonym chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
Science Barbie – LOL I love it! You can feel the tension and awkwardness between Luke and Grace in this chapter. I like that you didn't have them just see each other and everything is forgotten. Well done.
Foxy chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
This was a good chapter! Don't listen to your doubts. Please write like the wind . . . I want to see what happens next. :)
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »