Reviews for Recovering the Satellites
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
That was a really good chapter don't be so hard on yourself. Hurry Back
Shima And Tempis chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
I like that you kept Luke in character-with science and everything, and his easy way of coming up with explanations and excuses. Really well done, continue soon!

-SAT
luvsbitca chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
This is great. I can't wait for more. Very well written and interesting.
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
this is really good hurry back
cherrysk8fan chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
Wow...no wonder this chapter was so tough for you...but again, it was great. I really like that you're fleshing out the backstory so we can understand what led Grace (and presumably Luke) to this point. Good luck writing the stuff about the party, can't wait to read it.
Eris-deity chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
oh I'm a sucker for anything luke and grace. this was such a great chapter. i could totally see this as grace's future. the flashback was incredibly cute. look forward to the next chapter.
AntiLikeGrace chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
What happened at the Christmas party, hmm?
Sam chapter 3 . 1/7/2005
Now that was a good chapter. I can see why it was giving you fits but you pulled it off. I'm sure the party chapter will come out great too. Grace sounds good. Not OOC. You're doing good!
Shima And Tempis chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Ooh... Sounds interesting thus far. Can't wait to find out if Luke and Grace are going to interact at the holiday-thingy. Continue!

-SAT
cherrysk8fan chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Another great chapter! I love how your characters stay in character...especially the little mention of Joan still talking to God. Subtle, but great. Keep up the amazing work!
insertquerkypseudonym chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
I like how Grace is still Grace, even though she's out of high school and supposedly moved on ;) I can't wait to see the tension between Grace and Luke (he will be there right?)
CrazyBuff chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Another great chapter... I like that you made the reference to Joan still talking to God, and that she has gotten a clue...somewhat. I'm interested to see where you take this!
Foxy chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Hey, very good! Please hurry back with another chapter as soon as you can . . .
AntiLikeGrace chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Aweosme, keep it up.
TessaSilver chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Love it! Can't wait till the next chapter and the party! (where hopefully Luke and Grace will meet and realize their love was just put on hold for 9 years!) :)
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »