Reviews for Recovering the Satellites
Sam chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Luke's gonna be there...sparks will fly. Ok so I'm looking forward to the next chapter. This one was good...less sad than the first but i'm waiting for happy times to come. keep up the good work!
rory chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
hey, its me again :)

and i still love your fic, the second chapter was awesome and im so glad, that grace will come to that party!

rory
cherrysk8fan chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This is absolutely fantastic. I don't even know what else to say. Just keep writing and updating, please!
KJFlygirl87 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I can't wait to see where this goes. It look interesting. Great job. Kirsten
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
update a must )
Deadly Salami chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
So pretty. Makes me cry. Please continue?
Anti-Like-Grace chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
TBC please. Had me crying by the end, believe it or not.
HandsOff chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
omg! so perfect! hurry and update!
Sam chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Ok nice job. I'm hoping this will take a turn for the happier side. Keep up the good work.
insertquerkypseudonym chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Heartbreakingly perfect. I have thought about this scene but you did it better than I would have. Hope you continue soon. I hate to leave them like this for too long.
VanillaBean75 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Owwie. :( That hurt. In a good way, but OW! Oh, one comment, that I can't let go: Luke has blue eyes. Beautiful blue eyes. Yeah he's Italian and the rest of his family has brown, but his are definately blue!
CountTheCrows chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Very good so far! Please continue with it. Plus not to mention, I love Counting Crows, my MP3 player is filled with their songs, which is another reason your story rocks! Keep on plugging 'em!
rory chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
hey, i really love the beginning of your fic :)

its a great idea and i hope you go ahead with it.

i hope everything is going to be better for both of them...i mean: they should come together again :) :) greez rory
Butterfly Dancing chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Oh my God that was so good! More soon please!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
wow, nice very nice. Though honestly I figured Grace would go to Harvard and then they'd be together in Cambridge. NYU? wow. I like this, everything is in character and that's rare for L/G The concept is handled nicely and I can't wait for the next chapters

_