Reviews for Imaginary Friend
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This story scream for updatee *bribesyouwitheiji'stoothpaste* onegai, nya..
bran626 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
mmm...good plot. :D please update soon!
loove it chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
ohh, this is good! huh, so oishi is a ghost? that's...interesting.

why does his name ring a bell for Ryuuzaki-sensei? why is eiji seeing him after all these years?

so, uh, update soon!
Padfut-n-Prongs chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
D I really like how this story is going, even though it seems to be idle now. I hope you write more for it eventually. _
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Me: Very interesting. Continue to upload.
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
oh! who is that Syuichirou? what is he doing there? and why is he... well, alive? I was thinking that, perhaps, it was Syuichirou's hear the one saved Eiji's life when he was a kid, but he really is alive! and, why could he contact him like that? like a ghost? and, oh! I have so many questions! Please udpate soon!
FyreFlyODoom chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I love this! I really hope you will be posting more soon!
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
You are killing me with all these great stories that you don't seem to want to update! Killing me! Do you want to be responsible for my death? I'm not sure anyone else would care if I died ; but I will come back here and haunt you (over the internet, haha, what an idea) if you don't update some of these old stories or at least tell me what's supposed to happen! *growls* So... update please! _

-Kloudy Reignfall
analine chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
you should continue this! have you given up on it? :) but yeah, i like this (a huge GP fan) and i want to know what happens! it's not confusing at all, i don't even think you needed the explanation at the end.:)
ki-ku-maru BEAM chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
please continue soon D I love it..._ I can't wait to see what happens with Eiji...You characterized him well, keep up the good work
Statuess chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Oh, ooh, ooh! *waves hand* Pick me! It was Oishi's heart Eiji got, wasn't it?
Little Fuji chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Well... Fuji and Kikumaru are best friends... XD Can I guess the plot? Oishi died, and Eiji got Oishi's heart. *.* Anyways, update please? ::puppy eyes::

Hoi hoi! Zannen munnen, mata raishuu!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
UWAH! more more this is getting good!
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Everything you put in that little paragraph at the very end to clear up everything that you thought we readers would get confused, we didn't... ;; the only thing that I think me and other people would get confused is, is Oishi alive or dead? Is Oishi Seigaku's fukubuchou, the other half of the Golden Pair or is he just a ghost that no one knows about? That's what got me confused... ;;...

Other than that, great chapter... nice plot... only thing, try to work on the adding more detail... that's the only thing the story is lacking... try to build up the "emotion" or suspense just before Oishi shows up or something like that... add a little more detail and it'll be better than ever! Keep writing nya! You're doing a good job! -