Reviews for The Protectors
RomanceAwarder chapter 1 . 3/1
This story has been nominated at FanFic Romance Awards for the category of Love Child. For more information please send us a private message. Thanks!
Neveria chapter 26 . 2/15
What an adorable story! I must admit I have a thing for permanent major character death, but even I didn't want poor little Dawn to grow up without her daddy.
Thanks for 26 chapters of awesome fluff!
madcloisfan chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
Loved it

Sequel?
LVB chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
I loved this!
spike'smate chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
silly silly buffy TELL spike
Mars chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I love the plot, but this story is reading like a grocery list, or google map directions. There's no depth. I'm not in the moment with the character, almost like reading the cliff notes version.
Mars chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
This chapter was very rushed and disconnected. One minute buffy is fighting, the next she's discovering the truth of the key and drying... But it happened so fast. I has no connection to her distress. You should go back and edit something.
frogman27 chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
I loved it! Great job!
frogman27 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love how he just takes it.
Heaven's Gonna Wait Hell Ain't chapter 26 . 2/19/2013
You made me cry! It's been a while since someone made me cry. It's beautiful, you're a fantastic writer and God knows I love the way you ended your story. Thank you. 3
CrazyCatLady40 chapter 26 . 2/15/2013
Wonderful one of the best stories I've ever read
Kirida chapter 26 . 1/25/2013
Ohhh..I loved it. It was an amazing story.
spike'smate chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
BAD giles being so unsupportive
FFLjm12 chapter 25 . 10/7/2012
This would have been a great ending for the Spike redemption arc just as well as the one from "Chosen" - Spike could still come back through an intervention by TPTB -

I love this part of your story -
JAB96 chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
great chapter i burst into tears