Reviews for April 1, 1987
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Fun pranks all around. : )
DS chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
AMAZING! I loved this little slice of pack's life! Btw, hope you haven't forgotten the dangerverse! I (and many others I am sure) are waiting for the update :)

Anyway, hope life is treating you well and beautifully!
s.gill17 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
HAHA! I definitely enjoyed this one shot! Picturing the pranks were hilarious! My favourite part was Sirius and Remus waking up next to each other. EXCELLENT!
Scaehime chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I first discovered your Dangerverse fics as a fic rec on TVTropes. I first started reading them on . And I really enjoyed reading this one here.
'And you need a shave.' Awesome pranks!
God bless, Scae
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Hahaha. Too funny! Glad to see the briefly referenced April Fool's day in full detail!
My Current Reading List chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Funny! I really liked Harry and Draco's prank best.
Potterholic1999 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awwww... I miss Siss and Hessah. The cubs were so cute!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was so much fun! Good thing they coordinated. But wait, who pranked the cubs. I can't believe they got away Scott free...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
nice
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
LOL! Very funny!
frozenteardrop13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
You know, you really should publish your stories. :]. Too bad HP is copyrighted. Well not really, because if it was copyrighted we probably wouldn't have HP in the first place...lol. Love it! 3x
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
*is laughing too hard to say anything*
ChaosChild92 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ah, this story makes me laugh every time I read it. A true tribute to your literary genius.

Much love

ChaosChild
Leah Andrea Black chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Fun Fun Fun )
LorneStar chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
oh man this is great! i've always wished i were a prankster, but enjoying theirs is just as great :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »