Reviews for The War we Fight
Reader9014 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I love this story and I hope you update sometime in the near future.
nicsav chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
It's been two years since you updated this, so i guess the chances of you continuting this story is slim to none.. but i hope you could.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I do hope you finish this story. It is so complex and quite interesting. Definitely worth continuing.
EmlynMara chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
I am enjoying Harry with a backbone. It will be interesting to see what the goblins discover.
EmlynMara chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
Harry finally said what had to be said. Hermione really has chosen a side, and it isn't Harry's. Too bad she can't see that.
EmlynMara chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
I keep waiting for Harry to go to Gringotts. I'm glad Ginny told him about Voldemort. I can't, but I can, believe Dumbledore is still trying to keep them in the dark. Children, my foot.
EmlynMara chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Mum not Mom. I agree with your reasoning about Harry's intelligence. I think that is one thing JK falls short on. She starts him out smart and then makes him out to be scraping by and needing Hermione to tell him what to do. It's sad to see Hermione acting this way, but not unexpected in the least.
jaqjaq123 chapter 25 . 6/10/2012
good story, im going to enjoy reading more of it later
Uglyman44 chapter 25 . 4/8/2012
Brilliant story, hope you keep going with it!
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 8/2/2011
Impressive story, very well thought out and written. Thanks for a great read; looking forward to more!
x-lucii-x chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
woohooo love this book its AMAZING! plz couls u add a bit more romance between harry & ginny though. and lovin micheal and [i dunno how to spell her name lol] love the plot line and the feud between harry and dumbledore who is a real jurk haha plz updatee soon
x-lucii-x chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
Amira Wayne chapter 25 . 3/26/2011
Awsome story! Can't wait for you to update!
Dolphelecat chapter 25 . 3/24/2011
I really like this story. It's one of the few like this I've encountered that's been able to keep everyone, even Dumbledore, in character. The problems that they face are also realistic and believable alongside the books. Thank you for writing it, and I'm looking forward to your next update!