Reviews for Times Change Ruefully
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I like this fic alot! Your story is truly fasinating, escpecially with the idea of Rue growing handsome! _ Great... Now I've got a mental image of him in my head XDXDXD!
Orika chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Wow, I'd like to see the style...Aww, but I'm not very good at imagining it. I like the story I'll continue reading it so better update okay..._
Scarlett chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
omg I actually laughed. Story usually don't make me laugh. xDD that was very funny. _ Things that sghouldnt be there.. xDD

Damn.. too bad you're never gonna update again.
Scarlett chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Awesome story! there are a few typos here and there and you use the word "Motherly" a little too much, but other than that everything was way much more than I expected in this story. I'll definetely keep reading.

One big thing that i didn't really like thought is how Mint is sure of herself that she likes Rue and blah. Would've been nice if she gradually realized. ;
isumi 'kivic chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Hey! That's a very good fic! If u had any time, would u mail me please?
Yeyana Valentine chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
Meh, it didn't really suck... It DOES have some room for a little improvement, though. Otherwise, you're good to go, person-who-apparently-loves-Vincent-more-than-me (yes, that IS all one word)
g r i m x v a n i t y chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Aw.. we don't hate you!

I loved it completely humorous!

hurry up k..?
g r i m x v a n i t y chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I loved it! so ...hurry up and make another chappie!

by the way who is Ruenis..?

and how cute are we talking about..?

cuter than b4..?
Fan person chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
LOL! That was so cute! Please please right more!
Ayame Ito chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
OMG! That was hilarious! You displayed Mint perfectly.

I truly cannot wait for the next chapter! please update soon
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
PLEASE KEEP WRITING, PLEASE KEEP WRITING, PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I'm bored at hell here! *glassy puppy dog eyes* Please...? Oh, by the way, you're story rocks!
TelFea chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
So cute! Write more.
Ashley non-fanfic user chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Hehehe, Rue after two years... i think a good style change is good for him. Nice work! I love Threads of Fate! Yay!
Sakura-angel chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
Yes, there IS something missing here. What if Mint and Rue find themselves in a tight situation (like being stuck inside a cubord, sorry for my spelling) and they...have... se- Oh, I can't say it! It's just too revealing (even though "some" of you might like that hentai/lemon stuff) Well, enough rambling from me! Good luck!
Deth Apacolypse chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
It isn't bad but something is missing. Something about the flow just seems off. It's decent but there is something lacking in the way the words flow. It's as if they are being put into the story by you, not through you.

Sorry I know I am being kinda vague but it seems as if the story is forced. Thats probably a better way of saying it. The story seems forced. Never try and force a story but let the story come to you.