Reviews for The White Rose
angelicvampire chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I have just recently read this intire story and frankly i think that this should be created into an actual book. The drama, the detail, the emotions that you allow the characters to show the story itself fastanated me.
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 30 . 6/29/2010
Ive been thinking this for a while, is it jonathan?
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Okay, im guessing it's the police men. AND IM STICKING TO IT! He seem's like a total creeper, he knows how to keep his finger prints off of things, and he was totally checking Raven out!
Mar'i Grayson chapter 43 . 4/3/2010
Well, an incredible story.

With some changes of the story "original" of the Titans, which would be the history of comics, but here we are free to create our reality. All the features were well placed in the plot.

He had some speech errors, but things imperceptible.

And what a grand final, it took me a while to find myself among so many children rs.

Of course, this hisória surely deserves a sequel.
robstarlover02 chapter 43 . 1/5/2010
i cant tell you how much i love this story i have read it twice and am amazed every time the ending of the epilogue was genious amazing! thanks so much keep writting youre great at it
Techno Skittles chapter 28 . 12/3/2009
During this chapter, I was listening to My Immortal by Evanescence and it fit the mood perfectly
TheTrekkieGirl chapter 43 . 11/17/2009
um...wtf with the ending? the story was good, but the end...i kinda don't like it.
In Love With Netball chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved this story it was brilliant.

Your a great writer and the plot was brilliant.

Good job on the great work!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 42 . 10/9/2009
dear lord, I forgot this thing was forty... forty... er, this many chapters long! heavens me, I almost had a heart attack trying to read this and not get caught by the fuzz! I mean... no, the last chapter, it SUCKED, majorly. (this is sarcasm, do not be alarmed) I mean, for the life of me I can NOT understand how everyone is so much better at this writing an BIGASS BUTTLOAD of pages into one chapter and fit so much into one chapter at the same time. ah, happy endings... even if you did make everything seem dreary witht he emotionaliness of the last couple of end chapters and non-stop raining, but yeah.(this right here is NOT sarcasm).

good on ya, mate.

Toriano.Flacko chapter 40 . 10/9/2009
muahahhahahaa! finally! I was a little concerned there for a moment, but you never fail to... er... to... un-disappoint? yeah.

I mean, five wounded guys against one asshole that can't even defend himself that good and a Psycho Nell(Rebecca)? even if she had a gun, that's a little wierd when they start losing at first. makes sense, though, even if they had more guns than her and had to break half the bones in her body before she passed out (T.T I'm watching you). that just seems unrealistic.

but FINALLY! someone goes into a bloodlust that will kill that WRK! WHO-HAH! the other girls arent' dead, are they?

and whatever happaened to Twains wife? thought she went to pick up Christian...?

Toriano.Flacko chapter 36 . 10/8/2009
oh god of Cheese DAMN IT ALL! what did you do, make every male in freaking Jump City rapists? I mean what the chude, dude?

... it's just that it seems everyone is (and I horribly quote) "Turning to the dark side!" (end horrible quote) I mean, what next, Ethan and W... er, Waall... Wally? er, Wess? Wes... hm...

... What's-His-Face? oh, and where is Robin, btw, did he just leave going straight back to the cave? this is all starting to sound like a horribly constructed conspiracy theory. except worsse because it has rape and "unexplained consequences" like empty buildings and one man taking down dozens of people at a time.

... whatever.

Toriano.Flacko chapter 30 . 10/7/2009
deem it all to heck, mangit! just when I decided I knew who it was (again) you screw it over! lol, ah, oh, well, looks like we're getting into the part where I'm gonna threaten you with death if you make certain things happen, which you will ignore since this has long been done. oh, well.

well, oh, wel. DIEIE!IEIEIIEI I!JIdiDI! and yes, I'm takling directly to the WRK and all his henchies when I say that. hey, just who would his henchies happen to be, btw? has to be the mojority of JC (Jump City's) population, neh? hmm.

Toriano.Flacko chapter 20 . 10/6/2009
just so YOU know, I've already got my money on who the White Rose Killer is, and I think I had it going since two or five chapters ago. still, I'm going to wait for payday until the end of this thing, cuz THAT would be just too much.

i had more planned for this review, but obviously in my ranting I deleted it. oh, well, pretty sure I'm right, anyway.

Ja-neh! LATER!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
meh hopes that this be the one time I review for two chapters in a row for this story, but it's doubtful.

nice, ah, ACTION you got there; not like other writers that just come right out and say... obvious stuff. nice, and it seems to be the kind of thing that WOULD happen (evil grin) in their situation. in other words? thanks for the warning, but you almost had us thinkin' something "omigod so sexy I think this person needs to be sued!"-ish. as it was?

(claps hands) bravo, Jesse, bravo.

Ja-ne!(LATER!)
Toriano.Flacko chapter 12 . 10/5/2009
alright, first of all, dude, I know this is quite late and all but could you try to stop apologizing to us readers? really, some of us (I'm probably only speaking for myself but, eh) don't mind of not much is happening, just the fact that you updated and made stuff happen is fine with us me would think.

alright, secondly, although not much actually DID happen in the chapter (now that I think about it), you got us peoples situated and various stuff. so Ethan's in the hospital watching over Hannah, where hopefully the White Rose Killer can't get at her (unless he tries to kill Ethan,but let us not get ahead and jinx and already-written story, hmm?). Said White Rose Killer is onto Detective Lex's trail and it seems to obviously be someone close, as in, on the police force as well as him, hmm?

Well, at first I suspected that HE was the Killer, but then you... kind of killed that theory, if you know what I mean. Ortega is still under suspicion with me, but I'm guessing you didn't want to know that, eh?

The Titans are all (except Cyborg) nervous about their first day of high school, which is accurately otherwise known as hell. Of course, what kind of undercover agents would they be without making quite the first impression (forewarning?)? Just seems like the thing that would probably happen.

sorry if this is a little annoying or anything. rather, in what hopefully passes as reasonable japanese, "gomena-sai". I think that means sorry, but I'm not sure.

Ja-neh!