Reviews for The White Rose
RenaissanceGirl14 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Wow, I can't believe I just noticed this after reading this story for the third time, but what did they do about Beast Boy's ears? Does his hair cover them or something? Anyways just wanted to know. _
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 11 . 12/13/2010
I think this was funny chapter...towards then end i mean
Megan 360 chapter 43 . 12/8/2010
This story was sooooo... i cant explain how i feel about dis. Sometimes i wanted to bash ur head agaist a wall and times i wanted to cry and bash ur head agaist d wall. This was is a story to remember 3 out of 5 stars for dat crappy beginning and wonderful end.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
hate to ask this so bluntly but why do tend to at least in this story make robim and beast boy such...i dunna...assholes some times?
angelicvampire chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I have just recently read this intire story and frankly i think that this should be created into an actual book. The drama, the detail, the emotions that you allow the characters to show the story itself fastanated me.
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 30 . 6/29/2010
Ive been thinking this for a while, is it jonathan?
OhhEmmGeeOlivia chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Okay, im guessing it's the police men. AND IM STICKING TO IT! He seem's like a total creeper, he knows how to keep his finger prints off of things, and he was totally checking Raven out!
Mar'i Grayson chapter 43 . 4/3/2010
Well, an incredible story.

With some changes of the story "original" of the Titans, which would be the history of comics, but here we are free to create our reality. All the features were well placed in the plot.

He had some speech errors, but things imperceptible.

And what a grand final, it took me a while to find myself among so many children rs.

Of course, this hisória surely deserves a sequel.
robstarlover02 chapter 43 . 1/5/2010
i cant tell you how much i love this story i have read it twice and am amazed every time the ending of the epilogue was genious amazing! thanks so much keep writting youre great at it
Techno Skittles chapter 28 . 12/3/2009
During this chapter, I was listening to My Immortal by Evanescence and it fit the mood perfectly
TheTrekkieGirl chapter 43 . 11/17/2009
um...wtf with the ending? the story was good, but the end...i kinda don't like it.
In Love With Netball chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved this story it was brilliant.

Your a great writer and the plot was brilliant.

Good job on the great work!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 42 . 10/9/2009
dear lord, I forgot this thing was forty... forty... er, this many chapters long! heavens me, I almost had a heart attack trying to read this and not get caught by the fuzz! I mean... no, the last chapter, it SUCKED, majorly. (this is sarcasm, do not be alarmed) I mean, for the life of me I can NOT understand how everyone is so much better at this writing an BIGASS BUTTLOAD of pages into one chapter and fit so much into one chapter at the same time. ah, happy endings... even if you did make everything seem dreary witht he emotionaliness of the last couple of end chapters and non-stop raining, but yeah.(this right here is NOT sarcasm).

good on ya, mate.

Toriano.Flacko chapter 40 . 10/9/2009
muahahhahahaa! finally! I was a little concerned there for a moment, but you never fail to... er... to... un-disappoint? yeah.

I mean, five wounded guys against one asshole that can't even defend himself that good and a Psycho Nell(Rebecca)? even if she had a gun, that's a little wierd when they start losing at first. makes sense, though, even if they had more guns than her and had to break half the bones in her body before she passed out (T.T I'm watching you). that just seems unrealistic.

but FINALLY! someone goes into a bloodlust that will kill that WRK! WHO-HAH! the other girls arent' dead, are they?

and whatever happaened to Twains wife? thought she went to pick up Christian...?

Toriano.Flacko chapter 36 . 10/8/2009
oh god of Cheese DAMN IT ALL! what did you do, make every male in freaking Jump City rapists? I mean what the chude, dude?

... it's just that it seems everyone is (and I horribly quote) "Turning to the dark side!" (end horrible quote) I mean, what next, Ethan and W... er, Waall... Wally? er, Wess? Wes... hm...

... What's-His-Face? oh, and where is Robin, btw, did he just leave going straight back to the cave? this is all starting to sound like a horribly constructed conspiracy theory. except worsse because it has rape and "unexplained consequences" like empty buildings and one man taking down dozens of people at a time.

... whatever.