Reviews for The White Rose
StarryNightT chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
i liked this chapter.. heck i LOVE this story! yay! rob and star! god! why doesn't he just forget about that stupid "i can't date with anyone from the team" or whatever junk and just tell her he loves her and they get together and we all live happily ever after knowing that they FINALLY relized they love each other and we all say ABOUT TIME! and kill the writers of the show for making us wait for so long! whew! ok sry i had to get that out. anyways yay! hannahs not dead! well.. yet.. hopfully wont be.. and no! another girl died... that's not good and it sucks. she was in the 10th grade? *shivers* thank god this story isn't real *well this kinda stuf does happen but still* cuz i would be freaking out cuz i'm a 16 yr old in the 10th grade to. BUT i don't have very long hair! so ha! i beat that! well it goes past my shoulders but it's not long long... eeh! well sry i'm just a little hyper so my review is nice and long! lol well i g2g i can't wait until you update! hasta luego! .

( )

Peach Tuesday's chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
this was great!you updated!yea hannah isn't dead!that really scared me when they found a body!and finally the scenes with bb/rae and star/robin!damn eathn...everyone is probably going to question stars hicky huh?robin better not date anyone eles!well update asap!
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
O.o

OMG! SO COOL! and so sweet... she didn't even kill him for going into her room! you write really good... that's the best my sore little brain can come up with!
Lyoko'sPrincess chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
omg you can not wait anylonger you have to update now! i love this story so mush please i will beg if i have to *gets on hands and knees * please please please i AM begging you update soon i can not wait!
clueless90 chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
fun robstar stuffs. update soon!
Esprit D'escalier chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
I like how you included the part about what is happening to Hannah now. I was getting really curious.
som chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
Please continue PLEASE!
krissy-08 chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
I really like it! Write more soon.

~krissy-08~
Esprit D'escalier chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
I love stories where she has visions. They are always neat, and even though I don't like the pairing much, you did a good job of it. I do like it when good writers write it.
somekindafreaky chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
aww...no robin/starfire AT ALL... oh well, it was still great! keep 'em coming!
romantic-raven chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
YAY you updated! I love the new chapter! Update again soon.
StarryNightT chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
whow... raven saw it? that's creepy... i don't like bb/rae all that much. i mean i like them and star/robin (i like them more) but you really make the couple work! in my eyes i only see the starfire and robin relationship working in the show but you have a really good way of making the pairing work! i actually like the couple a lot in this story. (not as much as robin and star but still...) well i can't wait until you update again! your such an awesome writer! i love your stories! well i g2g byez! .
Magpie's Lament chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
E! Shuddershuddershudder. This is so, so good.(worships)
Snea chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
BB/Rae chappie! Yay! love it! my poor sprained foot hurts less now that i've read something *good* today. all i've found is crappy stuff. XP luv it, Jess, but what happened to Beast Within?
scubagurl chapter 7 . 1/25/2005
I was so excited to see that you updated! LOVED the chapter, your so good at storytelling. I can't wait to see how this twist works out.
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 .. Last Next »