Reviews for The White Rose
Lyoko'sPrincess chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
omg you can not wait anylonger you have to update now! i love this story so mush please i will beg if i have to *gets on hands and knees * please please please i AM begging you update soon i can not wait!
clueless90 chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
fun robstar stuffs. update soon!
Esprit D'escalier chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
I like how you included the part about what is happening to Hannah now. I was getting really curious.
som chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
Please continue PLEASE!
krissy-08 chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
I really like it! Write more soon.

krissy-08
Esprit D'escalier chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
I love stories where she has visions. They are always neat, and even though I don't like the pairing much, you did a good job of it. I do like it when good writers write it.
somekindafreaky chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
aww...no robin/starfire AT ALL... oh well, it was still great! keep 'em coming!
romantic-raven chapter 7 . 1/27/2005
YAY you updated! I love the new chapter! Update again soon.
StarryNightT chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
whow... raven saw it? that's creepy... i don't like bb/rae all that much. i mean i like them and star/robin (i like them more) but you really make the couple work! in my eyes i only see the starfire and robin relationship working in the show but you have a really good way of making the pairing work! i actually like the couple a lot in this story. (not as much as robin and star but still...) well i can't wait until you update again! your such an awesome writer! i love your stories! well i g2g byez! .
Magpie's Lament chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
E! Shuddershuddershudder. This is so, so good.(worships)
Snea chapter 7 . 1/26/2005
BB/Rae chappie! Yay! love it! my poor sprained foot hurts less now that i've read something *good* today. all i've found is crappy stuff. XP luv it, Jess, but what happened to Beast Within?
scubagurl chapter 7 . 1/25/2005
I was so excited to see that you updated! LOVED the chapter, your so good at storytelling. I can't wait to see how this twist works out.
Amity-Star chapter 7 . 1/25/2005
*jaw drops* O.o WHAT! NO! No cliffies! All the stories I like have been ending on cliffies! *mumbles incoherantly* But other than that, it was god! Really spectacular. And I am sure that many of us are quite satisfied by this instalment.
awfulwaffle09 chapter 7 . 1/25/2005
now...i see absolutlly no reason that you should get a flame for this chapter. [not that you would in the first place!]

this is what i have been asking for!

i dub thee, GREATEST CHAPTER OF ALL!

ALL HAIL! lol but seriously, bloody great chapter mate! [haha, reminds me of british ppl!]

this is my favorite story at the moment!

this chapter is going to leave me reeling!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Trillinka chapter 7 . 1/25/2005
0.0 wow... can't wait for you to update!
2,017 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 .. Last Next »