Reviews for The White Rose
roses in bloom chapter 8 . 1/30/2005
Wow. Well, I must say that this is completely different from anything I've ever read before. And...I like it alot!

You're writing style is wonderful, and the plot is very creative. You had me so scared about the rapist, I was glancing behind my shoulder the entire time!

Please continue soon!
Riles chapter 8 . 1/30/2005
It's all... lemony-like... Great... I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less with a rape-involving plotline, but... tah. Oh well. Me and my stupidity!

Anywayz, the plotline is as great as ever! Update soon!

Lovin' it,

~Riles
LilL chapter 8 . 1/29/2005
This is fabulous! One of the best I've read in a long time. Love the RaeBB parts, and I normally don't like those! Nice job.
CrazySpirit123 chapter 7 . 1/29/2005
This is a really good, and interesting fic you got here. Keep up the good wrok. I luv the whole Rob/Star, BB/Rae thing, its great.
angelinajfan322 chapter 8 . 1/29/2005
wow me likie. update before the raccons take over my body! please!1
Thwack chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
Wow, intense! I just finished reading the whole thing and I must say: Holy Crap This Is One Good Story! I love it so much that I'm adding it to my favorite stories list. So there. Please please update soon.

~B.B.
awfulwaffle09 chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
gosh ur chapters just seem to get better and better! and as usual, i just LOVED that bb/rae scene! and yea, the star/rob did get a little heated! haha, but i still liked it.

and i actually quite like the pg-13 rating.

but it doesnt really matter to me so yea...

did a great job on updating quickly! do it again!

PLEASE!

and i hope Hannah makes it out alive!
StarryNightT chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
i liked this chapter.. heck i LOVE this story! yay! rob and star! god! why doesn't he just forget about that stupid "i can't date with anyone from the team" or whatever junk and just tell her he loves her and they get together and we all live happily ever after knowing that they FINALLY relized they love each other and we all say ABOUT TIME! and kill the writers of the show for making us wait for so long! whew! ok sry i had to get that out. anyways yay! hannahs not dead! well.. yet.. hopfully wont be.. and no! another girl died... that's not good and it sucks. she was in the 10th grade? *shivers* thank god this story isn't real *well this kinda stuf does happen but still* cuz i would be freaking out cuz i'm a 16 yr old in the 10th grade to. BUT i don't have very long hair! so ha! i beat that! well it goes past my shoulders but it's not long long... eeh! well sry i'm just a little hyper so my review is nice and long! lol well i g2g i can't wait until you update! hasta luego! .

( )

Peach Tuesday's chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
this was great!you updated!yea hannah isn't dead!that really scared me when they found a body!and finally the scenes with bb/rae and star/robin!damn eathn...everyone is probably going to question stars hicky huh?robin better not date anyone eles!well update asap!
theSilver-Sapphire chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
O.o

OMG! SO COOL! and so sweet... she didn't even kill him for going into her room! you write really good... that's the best my sore little brain can come up with!
Lyoko'sPrincess chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
omg you can not wait anylonger you have to update now! i love this story so mush please i will beg if i have to *gets on hands and knees * please please please i AM begging you update soon i can not wait!
clueless90 chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
fun robstar stuffs. update soon!
Esprit D'escalier chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
I like how you included the part about what is happening to Hannah now. I was getting really curious.
som chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
Please continue PLEASE!
krissy-08 chapter 7 . 1/28/2005
I really like it! Write more soon.

~krissy-08~