Reviews for The Adventure of Martini Olive and Her Food Gigolo
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I wish to get the word out. There is a war on . Either join or leave. You may remain neutral. It doesn't matter. We can't let the RB win. If we do, they will delete every story on for 1 reason or another. We will not fail! We will not fall! We will not GIVE IN! JOIN NOW! Send a review or PM for info.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
What a great story. I'd love a sequel.
minor-thing chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw, this is so nice. Really.

I can't even think of anything to tell you now, except that I thought it was fantastic.
Casey chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Just some late-night browsing, found your story, and had to say it's great. You got the dialouge down really well, and I could totally envision everything that you wrote as if it were actually happening-not only in it's relatability (is that a word) to the show, but just as a sign of good writing.
shamelessOne chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Aww..

Goodnight, Popeye.
Anwa chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
I've seen this story around for awhile, and your summary has always made me courious but I did have my slight aversion to oneshots/one chapter fics for awhile there, and thank god that passed in time for me to finally read this one.

Very well written, and adorable to boot! I love how you drew a connection between Popeye characters/situations and Luke/Lorelai. Well Luke and a very drunk Lorelai.

Your title was extremly clever, and I will be jealous for quite some time, let me tell you. And thank god somebody on this site can actually write! It's been driving me nuts! You have to hunt forever to find a good fic, and you can't even go by the reviews because the stupid people apparently run in packs and are very supporitve of one another. Scarily supporitve...anyways...I've gotten completely side-tracked once again.

Long story short (I know, I know, too late!) (hey, brownie points if you know what movie that's from! Hint: think Wadsworth). I loved this fic, and I am offically going over to your profile to find more and then annoy you on more reivews.

Hugs and kisses.
SP'sGirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Very sweet story. I really liked it. I look foward to reading more from you.
simone chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Wow! You are a really great writer. I hope to read more of your stories. I love the way you write, it's so expressive, it's just awesome. Keep it up please!
jonesy chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
I really loved this story, very eloquent and well-written.

only wish there was more :(
Lucky7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
i LOVE this fic!

the olive and popeye thing is SO cute i love it i love it i love it!
deslil chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I thought the story was hilarious. i think it would make a really good gg episode. you wrote the characters perfectly. you should write more gg fan fics.
Erin Kaye Hashet chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I loved this! It was very sweet and realistic, and your writing flows well. I hope you write more than just fanfic, and I'd like to see more from you.
lands chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
One of the best GG stories I ever read! Thank you!
netherfield chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
My goodness but this was beyond swell! And just what it ought to be. The humor/wordplays perfect. Drunk Lorelai perfect. Luke's lack of judgment perfect. Just wonderful! Thank you so much!
CIAChick chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
You must write more GG fic like now. This was just hilarious and sweet and sad all at the same time. I loved the Popeye parallels and it just made go "aww" and wish I had someone like Luke who would take care of me..drunk or not.