Reviews for Haunted
Aaliyah Starnight chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
i loved it oh my god his yamis back yeay
Josephine Jekyl chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
what? evil marik? it was him that did this? whoa. well that was unexpected lol
jifhsdukhfi chapter 4 . 6/11/2005
okay, this story is a little freaky but cool...i hope what's going on isn't what i think's going on...are you brining yami-marik back...anyways, poor marik...good story though...sorry about the "..." it's kinda a habit of mine. good story though. keep writitng!
Josephine Jekyl chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
was marik brain washed or was it a shadow pretending to be him? i wonder...

sounds interesting. update soon ok
Fire Kitsune92 chapter 4 . 4/24/2005
That was great! I love tragic stories and chapters. Please update soon, Mrs. Evans! Lol!
AranyaFeliz chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
This is good!
Nyoko Jaganshi chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
That was really great! I am sorry you are not getting many reviews, but that should all change when people start to read more of the story. It truly is fantastic! Update soon! Your pal, Nyoko.
Aaliyah Starnight chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
hey whad up...email me so i can put your email in my address k love the story
Josephine Jekyl chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
whoa! he broke up with poor mimi and he doesnt even remember it! i was kind of wondering when this evil prescence was going to make itself known. well it hasnt yet but still!

update soon ok? you have to sort this mess out for them!
x se chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
Is it the bad Marik?
Josephine Jekyl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
yay! a story dedicated to me? i feel so special! -

that was a really cute chapter.i loved the cutesy scene in it and i love apple pie! (slobbers all over keyboard and it explodes)

im sorry for being a day late when reviewing! thats not like me at all! anyway, i wonder who the mysterious haunter is? could it be bakura? it sound like the sort of thing he'd do.

either way, i think this chpater turned out great! keep up the excellent work ok? i'll try and bag you a few more reviewers when i post the next chapter of my fic ok?

bye for now! mwahahahaha! v
Vladimir Lenin chapter 1 . 1/3/2005