Reviews for To Each Her Own
Dudly chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
“When you caused that fender bender we had a few months ago, was that just to get my attention too?”

She squeezed his hand. “Don’t be silly,” she told him, her voice full of affection. “We both know the fender bender was your fault.”

That was a very perfect ending. n_n Made me giggle.

Nice stuff you have here~

dudly xx (who is sure Lorelai completely won that marathon)
cywen69 chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
I really enjoyed reading this one. I had my doubts, I'm not a big Gypsy fan, that's not to say I don't like her, but she's just kinda there in the background. Andrew too. You really brought these two characters to life for me. I could feel the love between them. It was nice to read something new and different, even though I'm a JJ at heart.

Wendy
papaslittlecj chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
wow i never thought as them as a couple but i am totally a/g now they do seem like a perect match
Xmasgirl chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
I love Gypsy and Andrew. I really love them and all your stories about them. I have one small request: could you move this one to BWR also? I spend over an hour trying to find it, though I knew you wrote it before I remembered that you also have an account here and that's a shame. That said, I love this story and I also love the subtle way Andrew realised Gypsy was upset with him by not kissing him goodbye, that was sweet. Thank you for writing.
kelly chapter 3 . 3/24/2005
great story! i never really looked at Gypsy and Andrew as a couple before, but you really made it work.
prettyinpink68 chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
darn. you have now made me an Andrew Gypsy shipper, and if they don't get together, I'll be mad.
Problem Child1 chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Hee. This is such a cute story. I'm glad that someone can write 3rd string characters, and make it seem as though they're the stars of the show. Plus, the last line was my favorite. I think I giggled for 3 or 4 minutes, at least.
java2guzzle chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Very cute! I especially loved the last line - very good circular end to the story. Hurray!
LunaMystik chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
Ah, I love Gypsy and Andrew together! Great job.
Gina King chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
The end? Oh, no no no. I so had my heart set on a multi part story! But, as always, this was a hell of a lot of fun. I even had to go make popcorn between chapters one and two so I could enjoy the second half that much more. You've made me into an A/G shipper so I hope you intend to continue to write them, as you do them and all the townies so well. I especially like how you let us see the regulars (Luke, Lorelai) from their perspective. Thanks for another great story!
ree chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Aw. This is a sweet fic. I love Gypsy (and for the life of me can't remember Andrew). I vote Greasemonkey for ship name.
LunaMystik chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
It's great to read an interesting and funny story about a pairing I've wondered about. You write a good Gypsy!
prettyinpink68 chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
hey, that was cute.
Marva chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
I never thought about gypsy dating . I kind of forgot about her. I didn't even know who Andrew was until you wrote about him and the book store . I still like your story though
java2guzzle chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it!