Reviews for Interlude
msmeminger chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Absolutely stunning, didn't want it to end!
kidloco chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
oh God, l almost cry, i now can be dificult but same time is nice, only forgot tell when naruto see sasuke and sakura in heaven wiht him father and ect

but i love it
TillyMe chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Beautiful. Simply Beautiful:)
Anon Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
My heart goes out to this story. It started breaking up as soon as the three of them did.

That's all I can say. Well done.
theonewhowentaway chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh, that was so, so beautiful! ;_; It was nothing heart-breaking and so wonderfully normal and exactly the live Naruto (and Sakura and Sasuke) deserve. I like the end and the balance in this story.

Great work! :)
sadbird chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wow, i had goosbumps from reading this. it is a nice story and a bit sad, but amazing in total.
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Naruto had a beautiful life and I'm glad he had children to look to. I liked the little heredity details you made
niver chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
That was so sad. TT_TT
MordeMe chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
'la mort est ce qui donne la valeur à la vie'

Vrai. Je ne sais pas que je peux dire. C'est simple. C'est vrai.

Bon chance avec votre vie!
Anatidaephobia81 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007

That story was so nice! I loved it! I am putting in my favs! That rocked! I love the way that you put everything together!
Relala chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Awwe, that was adorable!
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
It is sad. And it is absolutely beautiful!
bacatlover chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Well, that was definitely different, but I loved it. I really want to write a helpful review and actually critique your writing, but I don't think I can because it was simply that good. It almost made me cry (I don't cry easily, so that is a compliment), it made me grin a big goofy grin when Sakura had twins, and a heck of a lot more that isn't really explainable, yeah, so basically, it did everything I want a fanfic to do... wonderful!
Sarince chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
beautiful, really beautiful! I loved how the lifespan of the Kyuubi was tied together with Naruto's life, and how he lost Sakura and Sasuke because of it in the end *wipes away a tear*
Illucida chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
:) That was really really good. It must suck to live for a long time while you watch your loved ones die...