Reviews for Egyptian Affairs: Interactions
Nena chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
TOTO-CHAN!Touzoku should haveta run in with .I think that would be ,Yami Bakura would probly get ticked at her.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Well i must request a Atemu/usagi, seto/usagi, maarik/usagi, pegasus/usagi, Yami/usagi and of course Yugi/usagi XD

Not all in the same order and of ourse not all about it would be nice
sapphire chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Wow, look at all the different kinds of relationships there could be with Usagi. I'm pretty shocked to hear all these different kinds of guys from Yu-Gi-Oh that could actually match with Usagi. I wonder what a relationship between Usagi with Seto or Yami would be like, though. Update soon.
blueangel11isdead chapter 5 . 3/13/2005
WOw... Shaadi and Usagi sure are rare! _ THis is the first one I've ever seen, and it's really good! _

Wow... you're working at the humane society? AWESOME!... are you wokring off your fourty hours for highschool, or are you doing it for fun? LOL, I'm gonna start when i get to grade 9... 0_o...and I'm kinda nervous... but i hope you do update soon! I cant wait for the next pairing... Rei/Bakura i think?

Newayz, yeah, Sailor Ra told me her account went all weird! Thanks for the tip on how to spell "neighborhood" LOL
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
I like this! I won't be able to update because my account got screwed up! So if you read Blue-star-angel stories then tell her that won't be able too until the 18 of march! I do have another request{i know I'm driving you insane with these request} Darts and Hotaru {dark pairing I extremly like the chapter with Darts and Serena} I saw the website you put up. Very well done! I really like the photos of Yami! When are you going to update Egyptian Affairs: Request? Well see ya!
Sailor Ra chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
THank you for reading my stories! THank you! I know that none of the titles make sense! I couldn't think of anything! {I know sad} Thank you for wanting to do the coupling that i like! I'm not the only one{Blue-Star-Angel she's really good!} Thank you for reading my stories! Your so honest about them{I know spelling is terrible!} I'm so gald that you like Lita and Seto!{starts jumping up and down} Okay I'll stop acting like a child! But I need help on my story Destiny! Thank you so much! I wonder when your going to write those one-shots! I think I'll wait like everyone else for you to post them up! See ya and for the millionth time Thank you!
BlueDove chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
You need to edit this a bit more, but it's rather nice. I'm sorry I took so long to get here. Lately, I've been having less time to use the computer and I do forget.
Angel chapter 5 . 3/4/2005
Love this theme. However, sad to say that even till to-date this "theme" is on-going. Even as mankind improves and continue to "grow", mistrust and close mindedness to culture differences, races and other factors tend to sow the seeds of discord with the human race (don't say different species). However, on the bright side, there are more and more people in the world today that have overcome that barrier and it's lovely to see how a little act of friendship can go a long way. I esp like this theme (it reminds me of that movie in the Hallmark channel [Linda Hamiliton ..sp?] acted in ... one about christmas and WWII).

Update soon. Peace to the world and great inspiration to more future stories to you, WCB.
Hoshiko Megami chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Well, how about the misguided ones? I hope you start the next ones soon!
Rena Moon chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Wow! That was just so amazing. Very well thought out. And beautifully written. Your such a amazing writer and come up with such brillant idea's for stories. I just love your style and always enjoy reading your work.
jamesstutz chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
I love chapter 5 it was great. Keep up the great work. You are a great author.
Hoshiko Megami chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
This is a really great story. Is there any more?
Rena Moon chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
That was beautifully written... I think you did a great job on both Odion & Usagi's thoughts and feelings. Most of all like the scene between the two and what a sweet ending. Oh WolfchildBlaze you never have disappointed me. Hope this isn't the end to this I just love your short stories.

Rena Moon!
jamesstutz chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
I love chapter 4 it was great.
Angel chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
Wah so sad, it takes a lot of courage to jump but more to pull back and live (rather depressing thoughts).

This is a very different approach to the your story. But it doesn't come to be much of a surprise as the theme "loyalty" flashes like a neon light between them (grins). However, love the way you twist it into their darkest fear yet their greates hope.

It's nice to have her realize that friends are not only your greatest weakness but also the most powerful strength and loyalty is the glue that bonds everything.

Update soon.