Reviews for Revenge is Such Sweet Sorrow
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Wow.. very dark, very twisted, yet still enjoyable. Jolly good show, mate! I'm off to read something happier.

-Tori
Pen Liddin chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
aw omg that was so good! but so sad! you did it really well, and you're an awsome writer!

pen
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I think you've caught all three of them very well. I understand and appreciate Charlie's very real need for revenge. I wish we had some insight into Ethan's motives, though. Why did he want the baby, and why did he let her die? I hope one day Claire will realize how much she still has. Excellent.
lightning bug chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Good. Horribly depressing, but good.
Sage Darkwoods chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This is a strong one-shot, and is very commendable. You have a good grasp of the characters and their mannerisms. Locke in particular stands out in this passage: "Locke knew it would be the end of Charlie. His fate, as determined by this island that had taken them in, was tied to Claire’s." You've caught that insight that he has and doesn't share really well. Charlie is great. The helplessness and the rage and frustration that rise from it are plain as day in your wording. It's a fic that would fit pefectly within the Lost world (no pun intended). Looking forward to more.
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
That was really good and really sad at the same time...but it was good.
suspencer chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
So sad! But VERRYwell written! :sniffle:: Claire needs to sn\mile though, someday at least.
Lara Chubb of Deephollow chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
*sniff* *sniff*

that is the saddest fic I have ever read, but it was GREAT, I'm gonna add it to me favorite stories!

Thank you for killing Ethan!_ yay!
Evermore chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Aww.. *tear* Nice one shot! Incredibly sad.. but still, it was good!