Reviews for Not Another Teen Titans Parody
Pleaseeee continue this story!
It's soooo funny
mollipwarriorchic chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh! Not Another Teen Movie! I had to read this a lot to finally get that. This is really, really, really funny. I could totally imagine Slade joining the Titans, sad as that is.
mattyyttam chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
This made me laugh so hard XD
I know I'm way late in reading/reviewing but I thought this was hilarious so I'm reviewing anyways. :p
Crazy chick chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
This was Great! with a capital G! I was laughing my a** of thw whole time, and the rolling down the hill bit... XD So glorious!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
"Uhh... didn't we, you know, kill him?" "Fool! You do not argue with the plotholes!" LMAO! BEST PARODY EVER! THIS MARY SUE IS SO ANNOYING THAT I WANT TO KILL SOMETHING! Ahem... now for the fake review: OMGZ! TaHt waz lyke, soooOOooOoooOoO KeWl! I lyKe, totalLly 3 Mary-SuE. But RaveN neds tOo sotp beiNG mean 2 herZ... I meen, hEr past was lyke, zo sAAaaaaAAAaaaddDDdd!... Fake review: complete.
Luxx chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
...You are not a writer, .

You, are a genious.
sienna2hot4u chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
ha this is funny! you should write more!
Raven's secret-keeper chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Robin/Star, BB/Raven, make-out scenes, forgetting Cyborg... You're hitting all the marks for the factors of failing fanfictions! XD That's just awesome. XD

...alliteration unintended. XD
Raven's secret-keeper chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Now THAT was random fun. XD *favorites because of the hysterical Mary-Sueness*
coolcari chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
omg that is a really good story plz continue it plz plz plz plz

thx 4 riting it

coolcari
Nightmare Anatomy chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
XD!

(That's all I can say, again)
Nightmare Anatomy chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
XD!

(that's all I can say)
Peace Like a River chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Best Titans parody ever.

:-)
Sweetnevermore chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
this has to be one of the randomest, stupidest things ever, but i find it really funny, so update soon!
the impaitent one chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
you must must MUST update!

that is all...:)