Reviews for Not Another Teen Titans Parody
ravengal chapter 2 . 1/29/2007
*bursts into uncontrollable fits of laughter* Oh, MAN! Was that freaking funny!

It's a storyline AND a complete set of cliched plots! I love it!

My absolute FAVOURITE bits (coz they made me laugh so freaking hard) were:-

At second place, Robin finding out that Mary-Sue was his long-long sister. (MAJOR cliched plot.)

At first place, Robin being the only one in the tower to sound REALLY cool when saying Slade's name, 'with the long ‘sl’ and hard quick ‘ade’.' XD

Aw, this is DEFINITELY going on my fave stories list! I need to read more! Now! Right now! (Or as soon as you can update, anyway.)

ravengal out x
KonekoCat-chan chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
Only just read it. Total awesomeness. Rock on.
I Laugh at ur Pain chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
I Laugh at ur Pain chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
OMFG! that was the randomest, but funniest thing i have ever read! great chapter!
Cap'nRandom chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
that was probably the most random, funny, parody-ish thing i have read in my entire freaking life... the only way it could be better

1. once again teams up with slade to (attempt) to destroy the teen titans

add more on to it

now i have to go read it again
PuffyCheese chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
BWAHAHAHAHA! I love it! Brilliant I say! And yay for bashing all them perfect Mary-Sues!

"Except for Raven and Starfire, who had for some reason, lost their powers and became completely vulnerable and helpless, went careening down the soft grassy hill to their doom."

Haha, unfortunatly, lots of romance fics end up like that...Ah, well, we can still make fun of them!

Haha, poor CyGeorge. Excellent work! Keep it up!
screwthestandard101 chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
lol. Wishing for another chappir soon! And adding to the piling reviews. Update! Great job by the way! - IJustWannaBeMe
screwthestandard101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
-Laughs uncontrollably- yes! Thankyou for the random Mary-Sue loathingness! Thankyou! Greta story. - IJustWannaBeMe
darkbastet596 chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
dude, it's been like five minuits later, and i'm still staring at the screen, trying to comprehende what i just read. THAT IS THE FRACKEN MOST HILARIOUS SCREWED-UP BLOWN-OFF-MY-ROCKER THING I'VE EVER READ! mary sue? it was just too perfect. poor cyborg _
Is still in hysterics chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
Wow. I was choking on all the random hilariousness (is that even a word...?) so I couldn't even log in to leave a signed review! I loved the battle scenes, especially this part...

“Okay, it was romantic and pretty cool the first forty- six times, but for cryin’ out loud Raven, it’s only the first five minutes of battle and I’ve had to save you at least forty-eight times in dramatic and selfless acts of undying love,” Beastboy announced, none too gracefully dropping a pathetically vulnerable Raven to the curb."

And I loved how Raven and Starfire lost their powers! OMG IT WAS SO HILARIOUS! You should make another chapter!
RockyVRWolf chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
This is funny shit dude.
RockyVRWolf chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
This is hilarious shit dude.
RandomAnbu chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Flames of the Sun chapter 2 . 2/6/2006

*choke* *gasp* *wheeze* *haha*
Paradocks chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
"This is the best TT parody in the history of TT parodies" - Loosely quoth the BB

Umm..yeah. Well I can describe your story in many ways but I will choose this one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope you write more because sometimes we just need a funny story to lighten up all the angsty ones on this site. Cheers to the funny author.
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »