Reviews for Not Another Teen Titans Parody
CalliopeMused chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Wow- you've tackled almost every cliche in the book. Mary-Sue has made her appearance, Cy is ignored, Robin gets to say "Slade" in a cool fashion, Star and Rae serve mostly as fill-ins- and the only missing part is Terra showing up and snogging BB, but whatever you put in is hilarious. Please, continue- somebody needs to read this, find their story, and go away to henceforth write either stories or excellent parodies like this.
Ninjamuffin13 chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
It is rare to find a story this funny. Kudos. (which may or may not be the currency used in gotham city racing) Can't think of anything else, so I shall now put a dash, folowed by my screen name.

-Ninjamuffin13
sdrowkcab gnikaeps ekil I chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
It was great!you HAVE to continue
toenail chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Oh god, that is too funny. I choked on my drink when Beast Boy said, "SSTTAR- I mean, RAVENN!"

Adding to faves. Can't resist.
toenail chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Ha! That's hilarious!

But what does Mary Sue mean? I've read a lot of 'Mary-Sue fics' before...
DeadRose332 chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
OMG i had to control myself from falling down in my chair. I love this and hope you continue
Aussie gurl rox chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
THIS IS SO DAMN FUNNY!

I just got really weird glances from my classmates because i wont stop laughing.

WRITE SOME MORE!
Aussie gurl rox chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Sorry, but i am trying to keep my sides frm splitting. I will now laugh at random moments for the next week because i will remember something from this. LOL! LOL LOL LOL
Starlight-Illusion chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! Keep up the good work! -
TopKat chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
oh. stabby. yet strangely true... lol, it's all right! scary now that you think about it...
bandwitch chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
This story is so funny. You are really good at parody and satire and the like. I love the whole Cy-George thing. *adds to faves, as she gleefully laughs her ass off*
Divine-Red-Crayon chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Haha! Dude! This was so funny.

The whole “STTARFII- oh damnit… I mean, RAVVEN!” thing reminded me of my mom and uncle's double wedding (in a Las Vegas location that looked eerily like Disneyland's 'Tiki Room'). My uncle accidentally said my step dad's name at the alter rather than my aunt's. It was a hoot. But now my mom doesn't talk to my uncle for reasons unknown. Actually, my mom no longer talks to about half of the world's population under the same 'mysterious allegations'. Ehem... whatever...

Anyway, back to a semi-related topic... This was really funny. You like the term "grempork", don't you? Haha.

Well, this was my review. Fantastic, wasn't it?

-DRC-
Aime Atem Itsumo chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
hilarious! cant wait for more.
Insane But Happy chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
Awesome! You had me laughing out loud! I love this. Please update soon! _
VioletEmerald chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
OMG! I could not stop laughing at this through the whole thing. Cy-George! HAHAHA And when Beast Boy accidentally said Starfire instead of Raven.

"STTARFII- oh damnit… I mean, RAVVEN!”

You have to hurry and update with something too hilarious. Keep it up. And Mary-Sue had tons of powers, jeeze. lol
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »