Reviews for Not Another Teen Titans Parody
firefliez chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
OMGSH. I have to give this one another "bloody brilliant" for just being so funny. I was reading it then just started laughing so much my mom walked by and just sort of stared at me like I had lost it. Great work and God bless!
Kieseah chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Your story is so funny! You should get some kinda crown of funniness or at least some complementary shampoo. Please update soon!

pringles,

cade
Sound of Silence 01 chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
This is the funniest thing I have ever read.

Though I do like OCs myself (I'm a dork, I know) I detest Mary Sues and wish that most OC writers would think of something original once in a while.

I LOVE EDNA MODE! *screams hysterically*

Poor Robby-Poo. The Starfire-scream is so true to life (TV?). It's like a tragic moment and then he yells the scream and I crack up and people look at me funny.

For the Sound of Silence, I sure do talk a lot...
Airelle Vilka not signed in chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Oh, that was awful. Hehehe... the absolute best line had to be "but if I ever need to make a dramatic scene I can always call back on my horrible memories."
merines chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Oh my..

..That was the most hilarious thing I ever read. XD

“It’s Slade,” He announced, looking so cool with his angry narrowed eyes and the cool way the word “Slade” rolled off his tongue, with the long ‘sl’ and hard quick ‘ade’.

Oh gosh, I nearly had a heart attack from laughing so hard. And you're right..all confessions of love and/or making out happens on that roof..poor living room, so unloved..
aaaaaa4561 chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
OMG I dont think i have ever laughed this hard in my life. this is seriously the funniest story. keep writing. luv it.

bellegirl55 chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
this was the most hilarious thing i have seen on a computer. and there is a lot of funny things on my computer!
icequeen7 too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Except for Raven and Starfire, who had for some reason, lost their powers and became completely vulnerable and helpless, went careening down the soft grassy hill to their doom.

Hahahahahahahahhahaha. It's funny because it's DAMN TRUE. The Starfire-scream kills me everytime.

Oh my gosh I cannot stop laughing. Best. TT Parody. Ever. Can't WAIT for an update!
Lifestyle chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
Ok, so at first I was like- 'hm, this is pretty funny' and then all the sudden~ BAM!

"And ‘GO’ they did.

“STTARFIRE!” Robin yelled all helpless and dramatic like, using his birdarang grappling hook thing as he ran and jumped in slow motion to save her."

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! didn't see that coming. That's the best lines I've ever read.

MereImage
Emberwings chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Funny ending! This fic was so horribly stereotypical it was awesome. I swear. The only thing needed to make her more of a mary-sue was exceptionnally expressive eyes, and a nickname... "I'm Mary-sue, but all my friends call me kitty!"
Vixxelinn chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
HOLY SHIT I JUST LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.

:commences to die:

Thisis everything in a story that I hate...

Lovin' it, continue?