Reviews for Not Another Teen Titans Parody
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
hehe i like that fanfic lol it is random. i also was about to slap robin but then she was his long lost sister so i was like yay! he can go to star now! cuz i HATE fanfics that take him away from star for some random person that they have join the team. cyborg and beast boy can have her just not robin cuz he has star do you hear me STAR! ok my outburst is over hehe slade would make a great addition to the team me and my brother are always making fun of him for asking like everyone he meets if they want to be a teen titan. my brother once said that he wouldn't be surprized if he walked up to a box and said "You'd make a great addition to the team!" or something like that. well i g2g i can't wait until you update detention to! i like that story. well g2g byez! :)
Sorceress of Demon Otters chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
you must continue, that was truly hilarious... I have to say, that pretty much says everything fic writers screw up. My advice to them, although I doubt anyone besides you will read this: If you find yourself writing a flaw in a character, RUN WITH IT!
True-Geek99 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
what the frick! that was so random and funny yay for funny this was definitly an awesomely cool fic
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
*gasps from laffter* so funny! *proceeds to crack up* please write more, please please please! *cracks up again*
quark chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This was excellent! Most parodies I've read are so-so, but this one actually made me laugh aloud four or five times (no mean feat as I'm usually an internal laugher).

Fantastic job and keep up the good work!
Rose chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
(serious eye twitch, while processing all the things i found offensive in this story. now, deleting every single one of them.)

THAT

WAS

SO

BRILLIANT!

omg, i was so offended by that, that i liked it! A LOT! NOW STOP WRITING STRANGE AND SLIGHTLY POINTLESS FANFICTION STORIES AND UPDATE DETENTION! please? jk, write some more to this. its like a soap opera.

OMG, slade, or his niece, should fight robin and then confess that he too, had a sad life. HIS BROTHER WAS RAISED BY GYPSIES AND KILLED ALMOST THE REST OF HIS FAMILY BY BURNING DOWN THEIR HUT!

omg, did i just THINK that? I got to go and take some sort of pill/drug. JK!...or am i? (dun dun dun dun...)

HOORAH FOR RANDOMNESS, MAY THERE BE PLENTY MORE IN THE FUTURE! HOPE YOU UPDATE ON THIS, SOON! i love your stories, they're hystarical.
Magome Asakura chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
That was interesting and hilarious! You silly goose! Very...erm...creative? Yes that works -!

-Mag

*To lazy to sign in.*
VoldieBeth chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
LMAO! That was great! I love Cyborg's responces! And Robin's reaction towards Mary-Sue, in love with Star, in love with Mary-Sue, back in love with Star. Hey, people bounce around all the time in fanfiction. This is hilarious! Will there be any more?
akamai chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
SO random...but I liked it! It's funny too!

In school...so I gotta go..teacher's coming!
pokey chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
funny, very funny. the last line just did me in.
mastercreater chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
That was the most RANDOM fic I've ever read. I LOVED it. I hope this ain't a one-shot 'coz I'd really like to find out what would happen next. All your fics are awesome, I'm still waiting to Detention. If you're a fan of Harry Potter, would you mind reviewing my story, "The Fight For Her Love"? It's a humor fic. Read "Me, Myself and I" too. It's a fic I made about the Teen Titans (Rob/Star pairing of course!) Thanks! :)
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9