Reviews for Resolution
V. Vichi L chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hello. I happened to be staying at this fandom for a little while and looking for a lot of Shiine-focused fics and I found yours! It was really good, how you described every feelings, every heartbreak that Shiine's been through. Your descriptions were really excellent. It felt like I was sucked into Shiine's body and I felt really terrified for what had happened to him. Glad you didn't make Riiya appear here because that would be not too pleasant haha.

Well, that's all just IMHO. I really like this piece of work and, well (looks at your last update), I hope you don't mind continuing this story since your last update. I am really looking forward to it! Good job!

V. Vichi L.
hyperactivecheskie chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
i know it's been 3 years since you wrote this. but it's never too late right?

if you wanna update. i won't stop you. lol. :D
Acia-Chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
It's a bit confusing, but pretty good...but I really have no idea who you're talking about...or who "She" is...
Metajoker chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Oh, it's been quite some time since I last read a new ACC fanfic.

You write from an interesting point of view, using 'You' instead of the usual 'I' or 'Shinne wandered about...' A fresh and interesting perspective and style of writing.
shamazing chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
holy jesus christ!

this was so beautifully written.

i love how youcarefully laid out shiine's character without making it overly dramatic or unbelievably out of character!

such a shame you dont write anymore
chocomyrr chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
aww poor shiine-chan.. i always have felt sorry for him somehow. really cute! & really sad.
The Death-Ghost chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Nice fic! Please update soon!
Enigmatic Ice chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i love your story! the theme is really working in it and you have just written what i always think about about what Shiine would be after sometime. he is my fav character in this anime! I love his way of thinking and your story seems like what Shiine would be thinking and boy, being the greatest magician in the world would be just like shiine! Please update asap!
Serenla chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
hey hey hey! Your writing technique is unusual(not the kind that I usually see) but your story is off to a great start. I remember that show when I could barely remember anything at all. Really nice. Swell. uh huh.
Linden Hikari chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Good one, remind me of somehow...(don't ask me why!)

Well, keep up then!
blufair chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
This story is off to a great start! Your writing style is very nice. It's a little unusual to write a fanfic in second person, but it works well here. I could really feel for poor Shiine as I read this. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the next chapter.