Reviews for He's All That
Celestia chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
argh! just when things were getting interesting! any chance of seeing updates on this fic? _
nav chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
hi, this fic is very sweet. Trowa is a nice guy with some surprises and Wufei is interesting,well i want to read more and see what'is going on! please next part?
Kyokorain chapter 3 . 10/20/2005
update please vry goo good writer remember don't touch the bang

luv your fangrl ko-chan
Kyokorain chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
nice but if you touch Tro-chans pretty bang i will hate you
Katreda chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
More nicer
Katreda chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
In between. Come on, Trowa singing "genie in a bottle", he's a man! Anyways, I'll keep reading
Katreda chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I have to go to bed but tomorrow, I'll read your fic. Just want to let you know, the summary's really interesting.
darksaphire chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
-frown- gese! thats harsh...playing around with trowa...and how dare you! TROWA IS A GOD! lol. well lets see...could you at least make it so wufei tells trowa to get a new change of clothes everyday? yeash! lol but i do approve of that secret life trowa leads...its actually kinda kewl...cant wait to malik finds out! lol.
devilburns chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
wo intresting

more soon please
Kitty Lee Mew chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
"Continue, it's getting really really good!" pouts innocently.
Serenity Maxwell chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
awesome. like i said, this is turning out beautifully. it is a great fiction. i think i may come to like this pairing. it is not typical, but it works nicely in what you have written.
Duet chapter 3 . 5/19/2005
I like the story! It's kool, and please write more son so I don't pound on the computer in frestration because I have been deprived of good fics!
NEKOCHAN134 chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
This is gonna turn out like "Not antoher Teen movie" isnt it? trowa finds out about the bet, gets mad, but wufei apologizes and everythings ok tright?...(PUT IN SOME LEMON!)
Shadow Sun chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Good chapter. I's waiting it, and I'll be waiting the next.
ShadowWyvern chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
The basic storyline is shallow; I could never see the gundam pilots stooping to arguing over mere schoolyard conflicts. Wufei is OOC, as are Barton and, to a lesser degree, Maxwell. All the pilots are more responsible and intelligent than you appear to be portraying them. Also, Wufei is a martial artist and would have had no trouble dispatching Malik when he first threatened Yuy. Not to mention the idea of the proud, weakness-scorning Wufei dating, of all women, RELENA is a horrid thought in my mind. Perhaps if Meiran had been his girlfriend and she died, as she did in Episode Zero, it would have been better. Now that I've criticized, I can compliment. :) Your writing skills are better than those of many fanfic authors I've seen. I think that if you work a little on keeping everyone IC, the story (and any others you write) will improve substantially. Do not let my criticism bother you. My intent is to help work out the flaws and make the story more enjoyable. _ -Shadow Wyvern