Reviews for When I'm Around You
winnie chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
...what happens next?what's seto's secret?please update!
KiaCoral chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
nice idea with a lot of potential. i hope that you continue it sometime.

keep up the good work.
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
*glomptackles*

I am SO glad that you're continueing this story! Great characterizations, fabulous plot, nice pacing...I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter!

'Ko
Soltic chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Wow its been awile since this was updated, but im truly happy it was. I reread everything, and loved it even more this time about I hope to see more soon.
Basima chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Yay, an update! It's great to see that you're continueing this story. There just aren't enough fantasy stories like this. I felt that this chapter was well done. Please udpate soon!
ratcatfish chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
I hadn't seen this story before, but I enjoyed it. Please keep up the good work
Shadow over Egypt chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Ah...you updated! I'm glad i stuck you on alert so long ago - I would've missed this otherwise.

I like you style of writing, with the odd almost-lyrical moments in-between the rest of the prose, and just...I don't know? The language and vocab. you use?

Though you stopped writing this for awhile the transfer of 'then' to 'now' is pretty smooth in your story - you can't really tell the difference. And - I'm deeply curious about your plot. Again. You have this habit of making me want to harass you to update IMMEDIATELY, but...y'know... ;;

Anyway, beautiful work, as always.
Lo Lo chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Don't care what anyone says... I love this fic!

Update soon!

(By the way is this fic a SetoXJou fic? Either way, love any pairing and your writing style!)
Basima chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
Okay, now I have to know who the man is that Kaiba is referring to. That's just evil. Please update this story soon! Both this story and your other one are excellent, you should really continue this. Again, please update this! .
Basima chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
That's an interesting explanation for Yami and Yugi's hair. Is this going to be JoeySeto or YamiSeto, because I'm getting hints of both. That was so mean of Marik to do that to Bakura, but still rather amusing.
Basima chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This is an interesting story idea. Weird fantasy stories are always fun.
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
I just read this on Thursday (5/11/06) and am intruiged. I'm loving the whole elemental powers set-up. It seems so appropriated to have those you've picked as Level 5's in that role. And I can't wait to see you flesh out KaiJou. (Is there a little KaiJouYami love triangle happening? *grins*)

I'm gald to read in your profile that you are resurecting this story. I can't wait to read more!
Arasoi chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Wow...

I'm fascinated by this. Good YGO AU is really hard to find. I like the universe, and as always, your writing is good and the characters are in-character.

Gold star for you!
nanasabaku13 chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
MORE MORE MORE
kalm chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
Great story! I love the powers you've given everyone they seem to fit perfectly! Keep writing and Update soon!