Reviews for Era
Guest chapter 13 . 1/11/2019
I'm sorry I doubted thus story for a second. It is good! Keep writing ! Fightingg!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
I don't like the fact that hinata was made weak. She's nit evwn this weak to begin with. But anyway, it's your story.
Hinata1300 chapter 25 . 4/20/2018
u know this story is the best thing I ever read. Is different from other stories I read before which are fine, but to much bubbly lovely squishy gesine in crazy love 0.o lol... I also love the way u added ur own "taste" lol is just different in the good way. I have no complaints not at all...Bow downthank you for making this amazing, Awesome, and mine blowing...story.
crochetispretty chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
I liked it. all of it. thank you for a good read.
ItIsMeQueen4aday chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
making Sasuke's eyes blue was really fucking stupid. his eyes are black..or dark grey! this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Hinata is a bit too weak for my tastes. Your writing style is also made this a little difficult to read since I have an extremely short attention span. I think it was because there was too much action all at once and starting off with non main characters. I got bored reading through Konohamaru's part and when I started getting interested again during Hinata's you definitely lost me when you portrayed her as really weak. It's not a bad story or anything, just it sadly didn't keep my attention.
CantThinkOfAName chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
Woah, I'm the 250th reviewer, which is absolutely astonishing! I can't believe you don't have more reviewers because, judging by your writing you so CLEARLY deserve them! I will make sure to reccomend you to all my fellow Naruto lovers. You did a great job and I can't think of anything to say because everything has left my mind. I'm just relishing the buzz I get after reading a good fanfic with my favourite pairing... Who would've thought that could happen? Getting high off of fanfiction, hahaha I make myself laugh sometimes , ANYway kudos! And thanks for writing this, you made my week :D

"Bye pseudonym-san, you are awesome!" Said a very happy reader, who can't think of a name, because she's 'uncreative' (though YOU are anything, but that)
winterspyre chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Yay! XD
winterspyre chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
LOVE IT! Ano, ano, when I Sasuke-kun going to appear? *blushes*
SunshinePixie1 chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
You've written such an amazing story. Your an amazing writer and I just love how you wrote everything. Everything just flowed so nicely. I hope my stories can be as amazing as yours someday. Beautiful story.
SunshinePixie1 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Another amazing chapter! Awesome work!
SunshinePixie1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I absolutely love your story. Its really amazing and I can't wait to read the rest of it! Keep up the great work!
Akrasian chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I really love this!

Thanks for the awesome read!

By the way, you should thank the founder of the community OSharinganO (if you haven't already) cause that is where I found this!

community/OSharinganO/6840/3/0/4/0/0/0/0/
DemonicFox20 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I really enjoyed this Story begining to end it fulfilled all my requirements from love to the action scenes with extreme detail I loved it and please continue writing you have talent :D
I don't care and never will chapter 5 . 12/18/2008