Reviews for Era
Hinata is a bit too weak for my tastes. Your writing style is also made this a little difficult to read since I have an extremely short attention span. I think it was because there was too much action all at once and starting off with non main characters. I got bored reading through Konohamaru's part and when I started getting interested again during Hinata's you definitely lost me when you portrayed her as really weak. It's not a bad story or anything, just it sadly didn't keep my attention.
CantThinkOfAName chapter 25 . 7/29/2014
Woah, I'm the 250th reviewer, which is absolutely astonishing! I can't believe you don't have more reviewers because, judging by your writing you so CLEARLY deserve them! I will make sure to reccomend you to all my fellow Naruto lovers. You did a great job and I can't think of anything to say because everything has left my mind. I'm just relishing the buzz I get after reading a good fanfic with my favourite pairing... Who would've thought that could happen? Getting high off of fanfiction, hahaha I make myself laugh sometimes , ANYway kudos! And thanks for writing this, you made my week :D

"Bye pseudonym-san, you are awesome!" Said a very happy reader, who can't think of a name, because she's 'uncreative' (though YOU are anything, but that)
winterspyre chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Yay! XD
winterspyre chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
LOVE IT! Ano, ano, when I Sasuke-kun going to appear? *blushes*
ChildlikeIllusionist chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
You've written such an amazing story. Your an amazing writer and I just love how you wrote everything. Everything just flowed so nicely. I hope my stories can be as amazing as yours someday. Beautiful story.
ChildlikeIllusionist chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Another amazing chapter! Awesome work!
ChildlikeIllusionist chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I absolutely love your story. Its really amazing and I can't wait to read the rest of it! Keep up the great work!
Akrasian chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I really love this!

Thanks for the awesome read!

By the way, you should thank the founder of the community OSharinganO (if you haven't already) cause that is where I found this!

community/OSharinganO/6840/3/0/4/0/0/0/0/
DemonicFox20 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I really enjoyed this Story begining to end it fulfilled all my requirements from love to the action scenes with extreme detail I loved it and please continue writing you have talent :D
I don't care and never will chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
love you story.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 22 . 10/16/2008
There's getting to be a lot of fight scenes, which isn't necessarily bad, but it does overwhelm the balance between character relations and action. Despite the high intensity action you maintain, there isn't much plot development... It's rather odd, but it's okay, seeing as it took me a great many chapters to realize that, ne? XD
Miss Hydrangea chapter 21 . 10/16/2008
This was a good chapter, in terms of balancing action with character development. Kakashi and Iruka's parts were nicely done.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 20 . 10/16/2008
Romance is not your forte, but I suppose we can't be perfect at everything, ne? The Hinata/Sasuke interactions seem very forced, rather contrived. Then again, they're not normal people, per se. Still, your treatment of their romance seems almost clinical/sterile. Loosen up and let some sloppy emotions in, ne?
Miss Hydrangea chapter 19 . 10/16/2008
The SasuHina fluff seemed really contrived, but I like that the Ino/Sakura relationship is becoming a little less flat.
Miss Hydrangea chapter 18 . 10/16/2008
This chapter seemed to be a quicker read than the others... I'm not really sure why. I liked that you gave a couple answers (although you gave a whole slew of new questions with them... ), although the end of the fight seemed a bit contrived.