Reviews for Amazon Stories
anon chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Love this story, I think it's great:D

Just thought I should point out a mistake: Baltic states (Estonia, Latvia and Lihtuania) are on the coast of Baltic sea, the states you mentioned are Balkans, which are on the coast of Mediterranean sea and Black sea.
Poison Apples chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
This was so good, but what a relief to find that it had actually been finished! I thought it had been abandoned unfinished on some awful cliff-hanger and I knew I was going to be so depressed at that. Anyways this was a wonderful bunch of what-ifs and how one person can set a world back on the 'right' track.

I also really liked getting the tidbits of information about her counterparts and what they were doing after the spirit exchange.

And sidenote: Your Batman was so in-character.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 11/26/2010
hotandcoldwulf chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
Great story. There is not enough tales of Wonder Woman around, so thanks.
Kimberly T chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
I remember reading this story's first chapter a long time ago, and being so UNimpressed with it for some reason-probably because of the 'woe is me' attitude that Diana was copping, plus the cattiness between WW and Circe that just didn't ring true for some reason-that I decided back then to just pass on reading future chapters.

I really, really should have known better.

All the alternate universe adventures were very well done, but I think my favorite is the non-adventure that took place in the last one, obviously the JL cartoon 'verse. I wasn't too fond of the way the writers tried to shoehorn in that romance between Bruce and Diana, while still trying to keep them in character as established in the comics. Completely reworking John and Shayera's origins made them essentially new characters, and a romance for them worked fine, but the BM-WW romance fit about as well as socks on a rooster. It would have been nice if an alternate self had shown up and talked some sense into that WW while the series aired.
Atlan chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
Sad sigh.

It would have been nice to see Bruce end up with Dianna (I didnt like how Batman of the Future had him old and alone), but at least he has someone. Go Catwomman!

Just hope that the Diana that has her body posesed at the moment wont make a mess out of things when the dimension-traveling Diana leaves.
MatthewC chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
Aw, I was kind of disappointed that Diana couldn't get her alternate self together with Batman by openly confessing her feelings. Not just for her sake but for his. It might have let him avoid becoming the lonely old man of Batman Beyond. It would be neat to see that different versions of herself could be happy with different people. Too often we get trapped in the "one true love" idea, when most folks could be happy with a number of people.
Spikesagitta chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
this is by far the saddest story arch in the fic..well so far anyway. hope Diana can fix something in this dimesion
Luc Star chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
Heh! You know, funny thing really. Before I went to sleep, I had actually been re-reading one of your previous stories (Dragons, Demons and Other...) stories and wondering when you'd update this one. And I wake up to find you actually updated this. Heh!

Anyways, this was a pretty ok chapter. Not much happening but then again I'm guessing you're building up to something in the next chapters. And yes, Diana is dumb - and I am too - for not thinking about why she couldn't just go to Dr. Fate and get rid of this curse. Hope the Dr. Fate of this universe will be able to help her get back home and into the arms of her soul-mate. Take care of yourself, update soon.

PS. Ever think of writing a Starfire/Raven fic? While reading your previous stories did I remember what a good grasp you have on their characters. Think you can actually pull off them having a relationship without compromising Raven's character (every other writer annoyingly enough has this habit of making her all lovey-dovey :-S - and thereby completely killing her character).
Atlan chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
Woo! An update! I love this series, and was more than a little afraid it was dead.

I love how Diana is treating Hawkgirl- I thought she was damn inconsestant in JLU.
gosullivan chapter 9 . 8/21/2007
GASP! Is Diana in JL Unlimited?

I do love this idea. This story. Your stories. Your writing. Gods! Do you have original work that can be read, like online somewhere?

If you wrote a book. I would so buy it.
gosullivan chapter 7 . 8/21/2007

This world is badass. I love alternate realities. And this world is like a combination of what i enjoy reading and the biggest What If that I always ask.

And what happened to the other members of the League? Is there a Batman? How does this affect Superman's upbringing?
gosullivan chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
Again. OH SNAP!

What a trend! How badass would Diana ending up in a world where um... she was just Diana Castle? No superpowers...

I don't know. Looks like you discontinued writing in this fandom. Le sigh. But This is where I last read up to so yay, I have a new world to visit.
gosullivan chapter 4 . 8/21/2007

I would so love to see a version of this for Shego from your Under the Milkyway verse.

I loved your first situation. I know Diana would be very conflicted to find herself a Justice Lord.

I love your Kasnian guards. Heh. Justice Bitch.
Squeaky Phantom chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
Interesting as always. Can't wait to see how Diana gets out of this one. I hope she gets home soon. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!