Reviews for Another Fight
Regin chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Regin chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
sanchezkm chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
Hey. This story is good. I'd love to read more.
Scorpian chapter 2 . 1/12/2005
Wow, great job so far. It's a little different then from what I was expecting but still good. Love triangle possibly? I'll find out when you update, hope it will be REALLY SOON! :D
Keelin chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
an awsome start. please update soon & keep the chapters coming. i really like the way you've laid out this story line. the characters are well rounded so far. keep a close look at you're spelling, also, there were some grammatical errors. nothing devastating so don't be to concerned.

happy writing

:) seeker
the holy see chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
a couple of mistakes:

be careful with words like "meet" and "meat" :)

Its SarmatiAn not SarmatiOn

Honorius' name is not Marcus but MARIUS

Arthur's last name is CASTUS and not Casios

TRISTAN is spelled as such and not with an "i"

other wise im eager to see whats coming up. update soon. :)
queen of the pearl chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Not quite what i expected. I don't think your summary does this story Justice. You need to somehow reflect Areinh's passion, into the summary. Make people really want to read it. But then again the art of a good summary kind of allueds me aswell. A brilliant story i really enjoyed reading it.
Vamsi chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
I think, this is a very good start and I hope that you're soon going to update, because I really wanna know what happens next... :-)
Heavenstar3 chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Good chapter. I like her attitude. Very strong. I like how you have written her. Keep up the good work and update real soon.
ModestySparrow9 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
A very good story so far. This reminds me a lot of my story, only its Guinevere's sister who goes to save her. I like the Celtic names you used, like Morrigan and Edain. Update soon!

-Modesty
Heavenstar3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
This is really good. You have got to continue. I want to know wha the knights will do after the threat she just did to Arthur. Keep up the good work and update real soon.