Reviews for Amazing, Arizona
Harry2 chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
I think, that once Demona starts thinking about what Emma was offering her, she will come back. It makes more sense to work WITH them than against them.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
*Chuckles* Oh Emma! Playing matchmaker with a Gargoyle eh? Not that I am surprised. Demona can be a lovely creature when properly motivated.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
Well, things are starting to get interesting. I wonder who the extra help that Emma and Mystique are going to recruit are?
J chapter 6 . 1/13/2006
All right, I would love for you to build this up, as well.

It is very intriguing to see them in such a situation, and I enjoy Frost and Mystique very much in this.

I'm guessing one Deputy is Killer Croc, otherwise I have no idea.

Also, no idea who Crazy Kay is, and I suspect I should. Some more clues?

Only in this last chapter was I able to decipher the Blob, although he had a good code name. The other gang members need more clues.

This is a good story - done often, but that's because its a great setup.

More please. Heck, for this and all your KP ones! They're of a rare calibur - especially this. I usually dislike ones like this, as its usually just a story with character names crossing over, but even with the 4-Universe crossover, its quite good.
spritznar chapter 6 . 11/18/2005
ahahaha, that's amazing! wow, that was really uninteltional... anyway, i'll definitely be checking for updates!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 8/23/2005
If I didn't know better, I would swear that the female chief was none other than Fire of the JLA!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
Interesting. I wonder what shaman type magic the chief and his tribe might be able to offer in this fight?
Kimberly T chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Aha, so you've decided to continue this story too! Good; I've been wondering how it would turn out!

And Demona pops up yet again, and as full of hatred as ever. Not surprising that she'd cheer the Charnel House Gang on...

Looking forward to the next installment!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Demona, I KNOW you hate humans, but there comes a time when you need to work with them. For, even if you are able to live off of the land, this gang may DESTROY it in their desire to ravage the town. If they attack at night, you would be a major asset to this town.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
My suggestion: Organize the leadership of the town. Mystique and Emma should be the main leaders, and Rouge should fly recon. Then figure out what to do to slow down or even stop this gang before they destory everything else in their path! These animals must be put down and soon!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 1/8/2005
I recognize the Sherrif as Mystique and Rose as Rouge. I'm glad to see that there is a town where mutants can gather and live primarily in piece. Keep up the top notch work on this tale.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Your off to a good start here. I've been following it on Xmen Femslash and its very good!
Tokyo Fox chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Intresting but it's too early in the story for to say more.
Faol chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
X-Men isn't my fandom at all, but I can't wait to see where this is going. Good work so far.
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Ooh well that was certainly interesting. Wolf isn't the same Wolf from Gargoyles is he?
30 | « Prev Page 1 2