Reviews for Heart of Oz
I know you said begging wouldn't help, but it's been three years! PLEEEEASE FINISH IT.
Kai19 chapter 18 . 5/2
As it's been over 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
asimplepohtatoe chapter 1 . 2/26
I've been stalking your story for FOREVER! pleasssseeeee update! IT IS TORTURING ME! TORTURE!
serenabishop97 chapter 18 . 2/9
this is great please update
OpalSunset22 chapter 18 . 2/8
This is definitely the best Wizard of Oz fanfic I have ever read! I can easily visualize everything because of your wonderful details, and the way the characters are portrayed makes it seem like this is an actual Oz story. I'm desperate to read more, since the last time I read this was two years ago when you last updated. Please, continue this great story!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 18 . 1/7
OOOOOH! LOTR TO THE MAX!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 13 . 1/7
*fangirl attack*
Gotham317 chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
When are you going to finish this story? I want it to end with Dorothy getting the Heart of Oz necklace and become the Scarecrow's queen. I hope Rosette and Margot are gone for good. Don't leave me hanging! Keep writing please!
random gurrl chapter 18 . 9/21/2014
I really hope you finish this story, it has been driving me crazy for the past 4 years (in a good way!) Scarecrow is so hot!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
This has got to be one of the best Wizard of Oz stories I have ever read...and I started reading it when you last updated two years ago! Please keep this story going! We need to know what happens!
Possibilityoflament chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Update! Update! Update!
wolfie18 chapter 18 . 3/8/2014
oh my god! this is amazing. the relationship between Scarecrow and Dorothy is amazing and you portray that brilliantly. Please don't give up with this story. It's one of the best there is. You are an amazing author and i can't wait till your next update!
AmorEva Luna chapter 18 . 12/14/2013
omg im in love wth ur story plz plz write d next chpt or chpters i wanna no wht happens 2 dorothy and scarecrow & i totally ship dorothy x scarecrow all d way plz message me back & thnk u
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Its luncheon! The newest eeveelution!
Samanthathebrave chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Is Dodo (My nickname for Dorothy)gonna die from scrouly venom?Is Scarecrow gonna marry Dodo?What are Rosette and Margot gonna do?Will Scarecrow give the Heart to Dodo?Will Lily see her mother and sister again?