Reviews for Heart of Oz
Pinkdahlia83 chapter 18 . 8/14
Please please finish this. I love it and i want to know where it all leads.
Even after all these years this fic is one of my absolute favorites! I love scarecrow and Dorothy together, I realize that this story may never get finished which is something truly upsetting. I would love to see more of the story and were it may go. I would also love to see Dorothy and scarecrow get their happy ending. Just know that if you decide to continue this story even if it is years later you have many people that would still read and love it.
Luna Rose Heart chapter 18 . 2/10
I could not stop reading it, hence why I could not respond before. I can't wait to read the next searies. Will Dorothy and scarecrow be together? Will they have a heir, a princess perhapes after Tinman and his girl? I'm soooooo exited I can't wait. Just make it so your fans can find it. Maybe call your next series Heart Of Oz Now And Forever?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Considering the last update was in 2012, it's probably safe to assume you may have forgotten this story. But if it's not too much trouble myself as well as many others would love to see this one completed. Would you consider continuing this one?
squirtmirt chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
I know it's un-likely that you'll update since you last updated in 2012, however just needed to put out there that I absolutely LOVE this story this is in my top favorites on this site. Would be nice to see what else will happen though. :)
Angie J Trifid chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
Oh man, I love this story! I would've reviewed sooner but my internet died for a couple of days immediately after I finished... lucky for me I decided to be an idiot and stay up until 4 am to read it in one sitting. I'm not going to beg you to update faster but I want to let you know that when the next chapter comes out I will definitely continue reading.
I've got to admit, I love all the references to other fantasy stories, and I'm very inspired to write a story of my own after reading this. It may not be up to your standard, but I certainly plan to do my best to come up with something good.
Just to reiterate, I absolutely love this story and I think I'll be rereading it quite often... although I don't think I'll be staying up until four in the morning again because that completely wiped me out.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
UPDATE PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSE
Guest chapter 18 . 7/6/2015
I know you said begging wouldn't help, but it's been three years! PLEEEEASE FINISH IT.
Kai19 chapter 18 . 5/2/2015
As it's been over 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
asimplepohtatoe chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
I've been stalking your story for FOREVER! pleasssseeeee update! IT IS TORTURING ME! TORTURE!
serenabishop97 chapter 18 . 2/9/2015
this is great please update
OpalSunset22 chapter 18 . 2/8/2015
This is definitely the best Wizard of Oz fanfic I have ever read! I can easily visualize everything because of your wonderful details, and the way the characters are portrayed makes it seem like this is an actual Oz story. I'm desperate to read more, since the last time I read this was two years ago when you last updated. Please, continue this great story!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 18 . 1/7/2015
OOOOOH! LOTR TO THE MAX!
Neon Wish Likes Pine Trees chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
*fangirl attack*
Gotham317 chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
When are you going to finish this story? I want it to end with Dorothy getting the Heart of Oz necklace and become the Scarecrow's queen. I hope Rosette and Margot are gone for good. Don't leave me hanging! Keep writing please!