Reviews for Heart of Oz
Tara chapter 18 . 7/11
Oh man, it's been years! Yet I still find myself coming by and by to see if theres been an update and then reread the whole story again. I love this story to bits, and I'm glad I have been able to read this from the beginning. I hope you'll come back to enchant us more with this story.
icaniwillendofstory chapter 18 . 11/22/2018
Please update this!
hpandthemaraudersrock chapter 18 . 10/7/2018
Just found this story and I love it please update soon. I know it has been years since your last update but this is really good and I would love to see the ending. :)
LadyResch83 chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Please continue this! I love this story!
MediaGeekGirl chapter 18 . 12/21/2017
wonderful job cant wait for more I hope you come back to this story it's been 5 years
Guest chapter 18 . 1/1/2017
Hi I'm new to your story was wondering if it was going to be updated in the future. I'll keep checking its very good
Irelandgal131 chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
Great story! Will you continue it?
Callistrotta chapter 18 . 11/21/2016
I have loved this story from the beginning and would love to see it to the end. I'm sure you've moved on to greener pastures seeing as it's been years, but if you have the time would you consider coming back and finishing this one? It's the best fanfiction I've ever read and I may go insane without a resolution. I'm sure others feel the same.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
It's been 4 years! I've gone through my entire college career and I still keep checking to see if this story has been updated. It's by far the best Oz story I've read! Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!
Pinkdahlia83 chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
Please please finish this. I love it and i want to know where it all leads.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2016
Even after all these years this fic is one of my absolute favorites! I love scarecrow and Dorothy together, I realize that this story may never get finished which is something truly upsetting. I would love to see more of the story and were it may go. I would also love to see Dorothy and scarecrow get their happy ending. Just know that if you decide to continue this story even if it is years later you have many people that would still read and love it.
Luna Rose Heart chapter 18 . 2/10/2016
I could not stop reading it, hence why I could not respond before. I can't wait to read the next searies. Will Dorothy and scarecrow be together? Will they have a heir, a princess perhapes after Tinman and his girl? I'm soooooo exited I can't wait. Just make it so your fans can find it. Maybe call your next series Heart Of Oz Now And Forever?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Considering the last update was in 2012, it's probably safe to assume you may have forgotten this story. But if it's not too much trouble myself as well as many others would love to see this one completed. Would you consider continuing this one?
squirtmirt chapter 18 . 10/1/2015
I know it's un-likely that you'll update since you last updated in 2012, however just needed to put out there that I absolutely LOVE this story this is in my top favorites on this site. Would be nice to see what else will happen though. :)
Tony Terrace chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
Oh man, I love this story! I would've reviewed sooner but my internet died for a couple of days immediately after I finished... lucky for me I decided to be an idiot and stay up until 4 am to read it in one sitting. I'm not going to beg you to update faster but I want to let you know that when the next chapter comes out I will definitely continue reading.
I've got to admit, I love all the references to other fantasy stories, and I'm very inspired to write a story of my own after reading this. It may not be up to your standard, but I certainly plan to do my best to come up with something good.
Just to reiterate, I absolutely love this story and I think I'll be rereading it quite often... although I don't think I'll be staying up until four in the morning again because that completely wiped me out.