Reviews for Batman : Murderer?
neosildrake chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
That was funny. Auts and Grandparents can be a pain in the ass sometimes. And I'm speaking out of personal experiences here!

he only manko in this story is, that it is way to short and also that the descriptions are a bit lacking. However, it's quite enjoyable to read to pass time.

I must say your ideas regarding situations in the Batman universe are kinda similar to what I come up with in certain plotbunnies.
nunu chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
okay! i really enjoyed it! couldnt hid a laugh of this Aunt of his!LOL (im really laughing out loud)

very enjoyable...im imagining Dick meeting her..what a scene lolz rotfl...great work!
cmar chapter 7 . 2/1/2005
Must have missed this while ff . net was having fits...

While the initial action scene was just a touch abrupt, it was certainly exciting. Zsasz's downfall was atmospheric and kind of mysterious. And then the interaction between Aunt Celia and Bressi was very funny - I wouldn't mind seeing how that works out - whips and chains, anyone?

Looking forward to the next one!
cmar chapter 6 . 1/20/2005
Very intense, especially the first part. Zsasz really is a disgusting villian. (How do you pronounce that, anyway? Maybe he's so mad all the time because everyone says his name wrong?)

Again I like the little bits of humor, although they're toned down for the action here. And I'm starting to become very fond of Aunt Celia. Maybe you could get her together with Alfred...

Anyway, things look promising for a real showdown next time.
cmar chapter 5 . 1/16/2005
Wow, very powerful scene of Batman stalking Zsasz on the rooftop, I could almost see it and feel the emotions. Great stuff. Also an effective scene with Aunt Celia, again I'm amazed at how well you can combine action/drama with humor.

I sense a dramatic situation coming up, what with the developments at the end... hope to see more soon!
cmar chapter 4 . 1/13/2005
Very, very nice, I really like how lively your writing is, again a great blend of action, suspense, and humor. Especially liked the beginning paragraphs with Gordon: they captured his thoughts very vividly and ended with another bit of Maggie humor.
chewie-2006 chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
Ah ha! I knew it was Zsasz. I think he was agood choice because you don't seem to see him a lot in Batman stories. Keep up the good work.
cmar chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
I really liked the intro of Bressi, capturing the essence of his character in surprising depth in only a couple of paragraphs.

I did see one Britishism that most of your American (and other) readers won't understand (pull a woman).

Hah, poor Bruce, who'd have ever thought he couldn't get a date? And that last scene had me both in suspense and laughing at Maggie's rather overly honest remarks. (Another beautiful example of a colorful supporting character.) Very nice indeed!
chewie-2006 chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
This is getting better by hte minute. I like the addition of the aunt. I also think I know who are phony Batman (if it's who I think it is the cutting of his arm gave it away), but i won't give it away to those who haven't got it yet.
cmar chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Not heretical at all. In fact Bruce Wayne had an aunt in the comics, in 1955. Her name was Agatha.

And I like Aunt Celia, so far she's very amusing, and her plan for poor Bruce is certainly going to be interesting. The funny parts are wonderful, the scene in this chapter with Gordon had me laughing. Also, on the more serious side, the mystery 'Bat-man' seems very interesting, if somewhat loony.

Um... criticism. Your punctuation is missing a few commas, nothing major. A few scenes seemed a little fast, but in general your descriptions are very colorful and atmospheric. Great action scenes, too; again sometimes you could slow down and describe a little more, but the action is very well thought out.
VeltaIO chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Strong start with three major plots going at once, including one humerous to provide a lighter touch. Please continue soon.
chewie-2006 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Looking good so far, please update soon.
morring star chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
this great and funny more please