Reviews for Get Well Soon
Unseen Watcher chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
I don't suppose I could appeal to your sense of competition by daring you to write the fic (however long or short) of what happened when Connor finally locates Duncan? Was Duncan already in Malaysia? I'd also love to see a fic of Connor's reaction to Duncan's inability to take up his sword. How about it? Interestedin taking up the idea?
Barranca chapter 14 . 7/20/2008
This story was definitely entertaining, and a great interpolation of what might have happened. Methos certainly knows how to tick people off. I was laughing out loud at Joe's interpretation of "a man with a cat". Poor Joe. Those unruly immortals keep stringing him along, no wonder he feels like a worrying parent. Thanks for writing and posting!
meritaten chapter 14 . 2/25/2007
Really enjoyed this story.
Kitty2228 chapter 14 . 2/14/2006
Without a doubt this is one of my favorite pieces of highlander fanfiction. I really en joy your work, and thought that I'd let you know again.
Keerawa chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
This is my 2nd time reading this story. I love your characterisations of Connor, Joe, and Methos. Connor is loyal and dangerous, Joe is clever but follows his heart, and Methos is devious as ever. A pure example of, "Just because I don't like to fight, doesn't mean I can't."

There are a few delights I must bring up:

* Joe's off-hand "postcard from Bora Bora" sending Connor flying around the world, and almost finding Methos there.

* The real grief that Joe and Methos feel over Richie's death.

* Free cryptic, with it's many uses and pitfalls.

* Methos trying his usual "harmless" disquise and having it clash with the resounding power of his Quickening that even Joe can feel.

* The email exchange in the epilogue is priceless.
Ushmushmeifa chapter 14 . 1/20/2005
I must have read this a half-dozen times on your site. There's just something about Connor and Methos... and though my knowledge is based entirely on the first movie and a recent predeliction for fanfiction (lots and *lots* of fanfiction, enough that I probably wouldn't be surprised by anything in the series, should I ever get my hands on it), I don't think I've read a truer and more compelling story.

Anytime you feel like completing that postlude... ;)
Duchess67 chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
That's Methos for ya, crytic and/or blunt and to the point. LOL At least Joe knows Duncan is alive, if not exactly in perfect all around health. *sigh*

Well I certainly enjoyed this whole story and I am very hopeful you'll do a sequel or at least a postlude, epilogue or whatever. Just please include Scully? ;) *vbg*
Richiefic chapter 14 . 1/17/2005
Bravo! I was wondering how you were going to 'resolve' this within cannon. That last e-mail is pricless. I hope you do find time and inspiration for a sequel. I'd love to read it.
stcobb chapter 14 . 1/16/2005
Good stuff!
Richiefic chapter 13 . 1/16/2005
Still loving it. Methos and all those layers of characteristation come across so well and your descriptions of Connor are extremely vivid. I loved the fact that the Q made all the slots pay out! Now if only would let me load ch14!
Duchess67 chapter 12 . 1/15/2005
Wow! That was quite a Quickening to witness, wasn't it? Whoa... Poor Methos!

I'm glad Connor helped that stupid Maya girl, even if she didn't act grateful for it afterward. I hope she remembers her manners later, but I'm betting she doesn't get a chance to talk to Connor again though. *g*

Thank you so much for showing us Scully again and letting her have so much fun with Joe's shoelaces. LOL

Great parts! I look forward to more as soon as you're able to post it. :):):)
stcobb chapter 11 . 1/14/2005
Really interesting! More NOW!
Richiefic chapter 10 . 1/13/2005
I like your portrayal of Connor very much - he had always struck me as a more dangerous character than Duncan and much slower to trust - you draw the interaction between the characters very well. I am so looking forward to seeing what happens when Connor finds out who "Adam" really is!
richiefic chapter 8 . 1/10/2005
This is a really gripping read, nice plot twist, excellent characterisation and very descriptive settings. Look forward to more.
Ascari chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
I liked this fic when I read it the first time (exactly about 2 years ago, I checked the date), and I still love reading it now.

You wrote several good stories, so I decided to add you to my favourite author list.

Keep going! :-)