Reviews for Telephone
LivEviL chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I was always hoping you'd add to this one. Maybe do the SasuSaku side of it before Tenten catches sight of them heading to the bridge. You're such a talented author.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
It feels good to read something as light as this especially after what happened in Chapter 614...
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Lmaooo this is great. I never commented on this before so now here I am! Lol
C. L. Kellen chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Haha! Gai WOULD do something brilliant like that! :P Again, another great story :)
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
hahahah hilarious!
glitterings chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I have read this so many times & for the life of me I cannot understand why I didn't favorite this sooner.

I love this story. Especially the end. :)
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
3 3 3 NejiTen and SasuSaku are my favorite couples ever! Just for the record, I love this story to death! Brilliantly written romcom never fails to brighten my day. My favorite part has to be the ending with Gai and Kakashi...lololol, their rivalry can bring a smile to my face any day.
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
this is a funny story, but i dont know why it is called telephone though
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
LOL! I love the ending! _
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hahaha-I think this might be the second one I've read where there's a-rumor-that-Neji-kissed-Sakura-and-TenTen-is-upset, but I think you definitely did it better. Everyone was [thankfully] in character, and the interactions were adorable to boot.

'Course, Gai and Kakashi being, well, awesome at the end just made everything that much better.

Loved it. :]
Kyanie chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Haha.. Short but quite entertaining. Great job!
sOme1 lyk you chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Sasuke and Neji jealous! :SD

erikagiggles chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
A jealous Sasuke is a good Sasuke.

This was a highly entertaining one-shot!
mangafan11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Gai is a genius. And hurray for Jealous!Sasuke and Jealous!Neji! :3
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I knew Kakashi was keeping track! ;D

lol, I love how they all fell for the rumors. Sasuke was probably determing the best way to kill Neji in his sleep...haha too cute. (: