Reviews for The Return
Feathers of the wind I forgot to sign in chapter 9 . 9/2/2001
Great story! Rememebr me? I'm always e-mailing you, bugging you to add more to your story! (from your website) Heehee... yes! Great chapter, please add more! This is great!
Epyon Zero chapter 9 . 9/2/2001
FINALLY you wrote more of this fic I've been waiting for more of it for SO long. I understabd that you had another fic to do but still letting this gem languish was starting to make me think you weren't gonna do anymore and just leave it as was. THANK YOU for doing more. Epy-chan
Enzeru no Yami chapter 9 . 9/2/2001
You finally updated! *distinct cheering in the backround* Can't wait for the next chapter.
logan chapter 9 . 9/2/2001
you have officially made my day catherine, you write superb CCS and your escaflowne is to the point it exceeds the plot of the actual series. you even added that helplessness to hitome that bugs me, so your writting is very in character. what can i say about this great chapter other then this "this really really sucks!" (you know that confidence issue of yours really has to go.)
Eternally Eternal to lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 8/27/2001
WOW! That was so good! I hope you continue the story soon! It was fantastic,and Van rules! If only perfect men really did exist *sigh*
MoonAssassin chapter 8 . 7/27/2001
i like it u need to write more really really soon
Desperado Surgoi chapter 8 . 7/26/2001
cool. Very. Cool. I. Want. MOOORE!
Keiko Yoshida chapter 8 . 7/25/2001
I luv this fic!-keep up the good work!.
dancegoddess chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
good so far but I'm only at chapter one
ACJ Leveille chapter 8 . 7/22/2001
This is a wonderful story! I hope you add more to it soon! This is so good! Keep writing!
SuperiorVegetable chapter 8 . 7/21/2001
omigod you have to finish this!I think I'm going to go crazy qwondering what will happen next!
tj chapter 8 . 7/21/2001
please please please finish the story soon. it is really terrific and i can't wait to see it continued.
Embyr chapter 7 . 7/20/2001
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! I LOVE IT! DONT LEAVE ME HANGING
Taiyl chapter 8 . 7/18/2001
Finish the story. Please!
Akemi Angst chapter 8 . 7/18/2001
Wow. What a story. You really did well at capturing some of the spirit of Gaia. Please Finish This Story!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »