Reviews for The Return
majka chapter 12 . 7/29/2005
It's really a good story, but it's a pitty it has no end..pleas,update some day!I hope your inspiration'll come;)
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 12 . 5/17/2005
I really hope you do finish this story as it is absolutely amazing! Please change your mind and take up the pen again to finish this story. I hate seeing a story left unfinished, it's just not right.
Celestial Rage chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR STORY! I really love it, its one of the best fanfics Ive ever read. And Im anxious to know how its going to end...

Cadoma is such a good character, she reminds me of my little cousin, shes such a spoiled brat! jejejeje

I hope you get inspired again, so we can enjoy the ending of The Return.
iceboltmage chapter 12 . 3/3/2005
GREAT STORY! PLEASE UPDATE! IT IS ONE OF THE BEST STORYS I EVER READ.
Sakura-jr17 chapter 12 . 2/21/2005
meanie...well e-mail me if u ever do update
Princess Emmie chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
Mouse, I love this thus far. IT HAS EVERYTHING A GIRL COULD WANT
Forest Scion chapter 12 . 1/22/2005
/cries in her corner.

Thank you for filling us in though, Mouse.

I hope your book is going well.

- Forest Scion, the White Wolf -

Mourning tonight.
Darkangl28 chapter 12 . 1/16/2005
Oh no! You had me at the edge of my seat, but I can understand about needing the inspiration to complete it. I will be keeping my eyes open for any updates. Inspiration hits at the oddest times you know. Anyway, I've enjoyed what I've read so far.
SakuraSamora chapter 12 . 1/15/2005
NO YOU MUST UPDATE THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DONT THE WORLD WELL END. AH
Inda chapter 12 . 1/13/2005
It's ashame. I really liked this story. It had everything in it that could tug at your heart. Hope one dy you will have the heart to finish this. You are letting all your reviewers down. I know when writers block hits it's hard. But please understand this story is very good. Hope you come back.
JadesRose chapter 12 . 1/12/2005
If you are going to abandon this story, and officially turn it into a "floater" (Which is a terrible shame) then why don't you just pull it until you decide to add to it? You can always re-post when you are ready and you won't tease your new or current readers by leaving it hanging there.

It's a pity you've lost your inspiriation. The Muse is a wicked Mistress sometimes. Have you tried watching the episodes and re-reading the story? I hope you place stick-it notes in places so that you don't forget this story. Out of sight and out of mind and all that. Maybe it needs a bit of a re-write if you've come to a dead end?

Hope you come back to it soon.
Inda chapter 10 . 10/28/2004
Hey Mouse! You know it's been over 2 years now since you updated. I think you could update soon. Please update soon. Finish what you started.
Inda chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Hey Mouse it's been over 2 years now. Are you ever going to update. Finish your story please. Everyone who's read it wants and update Please. Finish what you stared please.
thekoostuff chapter 11 . 10/16/2004
awsum! u need to update update update! this is such a good story you hafta continue!
Inda chapter 11 . 6/20/2004