Reviews for The Return
Persephone of Abydos chapter 11 . 4/18/2004
You haven't updated in so long... I've been a faithful reader of this story from the very beginning. *pout* Please, please find the inspiration to update soon! *puppy-dog eyes*
Kya77 chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
I have enjoyed your story I just wanted to make sure I asked you to email me once you put another up date up on this story so here is my email just in case I didn't. Thank you. continue writing a great story.
Kya77 chapter 11 . 3/30/2004
This story is great I love it! Action, humor, romance and more! Hey I can't wait till you write more keep up the great work. I can't see any major errors so far to correct. I am breathlessly awaiting your next chapter!
Liu Kuanrong chapter 11 . 2/17/2004
You have got to continue this! It's absolutely amazing! One of the absolute best Escaflowne fics I've ever read! Plz continue! Want to read more of it and see how it ends!
Brekay chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
A great chapter! I can't wait until the action starts. I loved you CardCaptor Sakura fanfiction. This fanfiction is equally good.
Dreamboat Annie chapter 11 . 11/25/2003
Hey! I just finished reading your fic, and I loved it! Please don't say that you've quit writing it, 'cause that would really suck! Please continue with this story and please update soon!
Inferna chapter 11 . 11/21/2003
the return to gaia.. gr u gonna update soon right?
Raen Shadows chapter 11 . 11/9/2003
This is AWESOME you have to UPDATE!I cant wait to find out whats going to happen next! Action, and plenty of fuffyness!Just the way I like it! (me BIG fan of fluff) Keep up the great work and please update soon! Arigatou

Digidynasty chapter 11 . 8/31/2003
Hey! Good to see you're still writing this. I'll check up every now and then. Keep up the great work!
Cole A chapter 10 . 8/24/2003
hi there! hehehehe...ivve lost track of this fic when the pc was broken for 5 months (due to excessive carelessness) good thing I found it again! Great )
YingFa8 chapter 4 . 8/22/2003
its been AWHILE since the last time i read one o ur fics! i cant believe i never noticed u wrote an escaflowne fic-damn my virgin jokez. newayz, i kno im only at chapter 4 n therez 7 more to read (YAY!) but i had to stop myself n review. the other fic i read by u wuz Dimensionz prt 1-2...n it wuz AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME(lol i didnt wanna write f-in awesome..still did tho eh..:S)! but that wuz like...2 yrz ago almost lolz. but i still gotta beg u..PLZ N I MEAN PLZ write another cardcaptorz fic (we all kno ne kinda fic u write'll be a masterpiece-) cuz well, yea, theyre my favz lol. i WOULD ask for another escaflowne one, but lolz i havent read this one yet. ...nehow, this story is AWESOME so far, n for once, hitomi actually seemz to hav a brain *patz hitomi on the back*.-of course only U can do THAT..*BEAMZ* lmao. sorry if im scaring u, nehow, ill go back to reading the rest of tha story-LATEZ!xoxoxocherryxoxoxo p.s.i hav u on my msn but i don think ive actually talked to u b4..lolz. or maybe its the fact that i never go on nemore...hmm.
cheler chapter 11 . 8/6/2003
how can you be so cruel as to just leave it at that? you have to write more of this really soon cause i'm dying of suspense! you writing is so freakin awesome! gah! i don't know what to say! please just write more soon!
Corran Nackatori chapter 11 . 8/2/2003
This is a great story! I love Escaflowne, but sadly, a lot of the stories out there for it...aren't the greatest.

I can't wait 'till you update! _ I'm looking forward to it.

Uhh...just a question...shouldn't this fic no longer be rated G? I mean, I don't even think Bambi was rated G... I'm sorry if that came out rudely...

Please update soon!
chloe fanel chapter 11 . 7/29/2003
_ When will you upload the next chapter?

Love the story...
Maggie Ruth chapter 11 . 5/26/2003
I hope Van kicks Sheahan's butt! Awsome fic!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »