Reviews for The Return
Inda chapter 11 . 5/14/2003
Mouse. Please update~ it's been awhile. Please finish
zacola chapter 11 . 5/9/2003
I am adoring this story. Good plot, a litle actio and a lot of intrige with romance all around. Please post more soon. Thank you for writing this fic as well as your Jhonny Quest and Card Captor Sakura ones too. They are all well writen and well thought out.
darkcherry chapter 11 . 3/8/2003
GRR! cleary you should UPDATE SOON!
darkcherry chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
ooooo this is great! i love this story! yuo havn't updated since december! update now! yes do it! lol ok buhbye! up date!
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 11 . 2/7/2003
Wonderful story to end all wodnerful stories! UPDATE!
CinderellaxVan chapter 11 . 2/5/2003
gah! keep writing! you haven't updated since december! lol, i really do love the fluff in here, i'm sure many people are awaiting for your next chapter! this is suspenseful, yet still very romantic _ KEEP GOING! v/h forever!

LightBlossom chapter 11 . 1/22/2003
Ah! Major cliffhanger! This is so exciting. I'm so happy you started another story, Mouse-san. I really enjoyed the Escaflowne series and you are a fantastic author so of course, the story is beyond terrific. Even though there was reasons that Hitomi went back to Earth, I like Hitomi and Van romance fics. Everyone wonders what would happen if Hitomi and Van got back together after the series and I'm definatly one of them. Even though, like I said before, there were reasons why Hitomi had to go back. I was wondering, did you watch the original Escaflowne, or the dubb? The people in Gaia don't speak Japanese so I was just a little curious as to how the parents and that boy understand Van and the others. I guess that fact was taken out of the dubb... Ah! *blush* I'm being silly. Of course that fact isn't important. Not important at all. Please ignore me. When will you be updating this story? I just found this story yesterday when I was checking your profile (I read your CCS fic a while ago. this story resembles it a...lot lol) so sorry for this being my first review. I hope you continue soon, and then I'll review again! Well, I better go. Is this review too long? *reads it over* Ah! Too short! This review doesn't even come close to how much I enjoy your fics and how much I appreciate you writing them. But I can't think of much else to write so I better go. *again* I'll make sure to write more in my next review. Bai bai. From Kikuhito. (Oh! And please update soon!) *again*
Indeedmaki chapter 11 . 1/17/2003
AH! I HATE SHEAHAN! This story is so good! I loved Dimensions and Dimensions II: Test of Evil (I think that was the name... I'm much to lazy to check! _) cuz CCS is one of my two favorite animes... and Visions of Escaflowne is my other favorite and this story is just as good as Dimensions! I can't wait for more! Let the fighting begin *Smiles evilly* BWA HA HA HA HA HA! Anyway, I hope you update soon! HAPPY WRITING AND MAY YOU GET MANY MANY MANY REVIEWS!

Arysta chapter 11 . 1/7/2003
Wow... I loved this chapter. This is such a great story. Your writing is so readable, and the plot just makes REAL SENSE! Plus, now you're getting to the real fun part of this fanfiction somewhat - how Hitomi's family is going to react when they start learning what she's been up to during her time in Fanelia. This is so neat! I can't wait to see what happens next!
nagareboshi1 chapter 11 . 1/5/2003
I love this story!

Please update soon

Outcasted Shadow chapter 11 . 1/3/2003
A gloriously written fanfiction! This story generates not only the true personality of the Escaflowne characters, but the plot his very well written. 0.o'

I have to say I like this story very much! Please continue...
Tsuki Karasu chapter 11 . 12/29/2002
AHHHHH! This is the only Escaflowne story that i still read, but (i don't mean to be mean here,) you update soooo slowly!, but i shouldn't talk, since i haven't update in like 2, i totally love this story, and i can't wait for more, so please update ASAP!

~AD also known as Oki Miya ;)
Caramia S. Cesiyess chapter 11 . 12/29/2002
Wow, very short, but very good! I really hoep to see the next chapter soon!

Syaoran's Tenshi Itsumademo chapter 11 . 12/28/2002
I luv this story so much! U r a great writer, i wanna read the next chapter soon, so update soon!
RiverDolphin chapter 11 . 12/27/2002
Hehe! This was a great little Christmas gift *grins* The end I feel is really foreboding tho, I can't wait to read the next chapter! It's really starting to get suspenseful now, which is good. I hope you can bring out the next chapter soon I so want to now what happens. Keep up the amazing writing!
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »