Reviews for Her Little Secret
betteroffred chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
What a great idea for a story! Absolutely love the extended entry from Kimber's journal and Stormer's reaction. Very real for the character, that's just exactly what she'd do! Very fun read, made me want to go back and watch that episode! :D
foxwings007 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Aw, great story. If you think about it. Stormer's always doing little favours for the holograms!
NepenthesMiranda chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
This is such a sweet little story. I like in particular how you've captured Kimber's words, when Stormer is reading her diary in the bathroom-I can *hear* her voice as she's unburdening herself onto the paper. A very nice vignette to flesh out an otherwise overlooked portion of "Scandal"-quite perfectly done, Tara.
cool chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
i love Stormer.
aja chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
SO bloody cute. I love how you write. makes me feel inadequate in the best way possible. D
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
LOL I got a kick out of this little one-shot. :)
Scarlett Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This is the first Jem fic I've read in a long time. It was very good. I had to read fast because I had to know what was going to happen.

I like how you portrayed Stormer. She was always my fave out of the Misfits. I actually liked her character better than some of the Holograms.
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Absolutely love the way you gave a perfect ending to a small aspect of the episode. I'd always wondered why whoever sent the pages from Kimber's diary would also include a note saying who has the diary! Now we know. I love that you tied up that end from the episode.

And this was a lovely fic. You handle two things exceptionally well: the details of each and every scene you write, and characterization. Each character behaves exactly the way she should. Kudos to you on another successful fic!
Sarah8 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I love it! Way to go! The add-ins are wonderful!

sarah