Reviews for Jumper
Sonar chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I liked it.
SylvarnaRose chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
is there going to be another chapter i want to know what happens next if there is anything else
Alphard chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Utterly lovely. Entirely in character, and I love the metaphor of balance, the image of Sophia leaning out over the railing with no self-pity, no horrible angsty notion of suicide. Sophia is, first and last, first officer of the Silvana and she would think, calmly, in terms of physics and math.

I like the image of her half-hoping and half-expecting to grow old with Alex. I really like the fact that you never spell out Sophia's feelings for Alex, because I don't think Sophia was ever that indiscreet either.

I've never really dared to read Last Exile fic because just reading the summaries tend to be sufficiently frightening. I'm glad I found this one. Thank you.
Verdot chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
You just had to write another personal obsession of mine. Recently finished the series, and the whole subplot with the older characters...

You captured Sophia beautifully. I always did empathize with her, and the whole "balance point" and falling metaphors were clever and well placed.

Cendri
vegiegurl chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Love the end. "...just someone jumping." Amazinglt breathtaking
Yma chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
That was good too. A very interesting take on the character, all wrapped up nicely in a haunting theme. I love how you consider te female characters, they seem very real here. Rarther than just endless paper-dolls for limitited romance. This is a facinating view of Sophia, I'm not sure what to say to it, to be honest. I like how you detailed her insecurities, her doubt, her sadness. But there's also a hint of something else here... I'm not sure what... which i liked. I think it might be how she deals with death...

Anyway, this was another excellent fic. Thank you for writing it.
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Beautifully done. Jewel-like and exquisite.
JinnanTonnyx chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
This fic rocks hard.
k chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
very well written!

A little suicidal, but well written.
Vixenne Victorienne chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
This was wonderful!

Sophia was/is one of my favourite characters from Last Exile and to see the inner workings of her mind...wow! I really hope you continue to write about her in this vein.
Wild Blueberries chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Beautiful fic, it captures her personality well. Being somewhat of a side character, not a lot of people take the time to write about her. I look forward to future fics from you.
LollipopsAreTears chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
This was very different on a view of Sophia. The story is descriptive and the way it is written is very unique. I think that this is a good first story for Last Exile. Hopefully you're to get more!

Keep on writing!