Reviews for Whispers in Time
Mary Rose chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
I'm sorry but I don't really consider that an ending. If you're planning a sequel, that's one thing. If not, it's kind of a cheat to the readers.
Laura chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
You can't just end it there! There are too many loose ends to tie up.

Please tell me that there is a sequel!
SArah chapter 7 . 2/17/2005
I loved this weird PF story. Very other worldly! Do they make it home?
ME chapter 7 . 2/17/2005
You have to write a sequel to this! Do they make it home?
Sarah chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
Update your story!
Ushuaia1 chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
This story is great.
ME chapter 6 . 2/8/2005
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
Mandy chapter 5 . 2/3/2005
Post the next chapter soon!
Ushuaia1 chapter 5 . 2/1/2005
Still really enjoying this. It's just so different from everything else.
ME chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
That was so good! I want to know if they make it back home, and what happens when they do. Maybe even if they remember their quest? Update!
Sarah chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
Loved Jill's reaction to it all and how Kenny and Max's relationship is changing.
Ushuaia1 chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
This reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. Fall down a rabbit hole, and into a whole other world.

Looking forward to chapter 5!
ME chapter 4 . 1/24/2005
Mermaids are awesome. I think Max is liking all of the weird stuff that is happening to them. She seemed quite content as a mermaid. Is that going to effect them getting home? That maybe they want to stay?

Update!
Sarah chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
Where the fantastic can happen. I can't wait to see what happens next!
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
Only in Rome, WI would something happen like that! Wow-I am sitting on pins and needles here. Does Kenny and Max get back to their ordinary lives in the sleepy little town of Rome? Or does the Wizard die and they have to stay in this place forever? Please update!