Reviews for Broken Glass
Jay chapter 30 . 12/7/2014
Good job. There were parts here & there where it seemed a little drawn out for me, but I think you tied everything up nicely.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Another good chapter. I'm surprised that out of your last chapter people only took away his orientation. I don't understand the big deal & I'm glad you were able to move past with the positive remarks.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/5/2014
My mind is blown after that chapter. I've been enjoying reading the story so far. Some things I guessed, like his wrists that he always covered, but that last confession was no where near what I was thinking.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
I'm glad you explained their pasts. Though I am confused with Kagome. I don't know of any schools that don't have "lunch moms" or "lunch aids" that supervise lunch. Especially with the young age she was submitted to this. I find it incredible that nobody noticed her getting drinks poured on her regularly & didn't step in to stop the bullying. Other than that, it's much easier to understand her insecurities. Still trying to figure out if there is a more solid reason for his intense anger issues other than what you touched on.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2014
I'm glad I kept with this story. I wasn't sure about it at times since Kagome's demeanor was completely different from what I'm used to & comes off as a little much. Glad she is being pulled out of her shell finally.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
I like the story so far. I don't think I've ever read one with Inuyasha being Jewish.
samika-37 chapter 30 . 10/22/2014
So I pretty much read this entire project from start to finish over the course of two days and I must say, that this is certainly very, very, VERY well-written. You're further confirmed my belief that angst is the right genre for me.
I don't know how many times you managed to tug my heartstrings but this was honestly an amazing piece of work. All the twists and turns, the ups and downs, the laughs and cries...they were absolutely wonderful and fit each other perfectly to create this masterpiece.
I really loved the way you developed your characters. One of the best things about alternate universes is the lack of a need to worry too much about "staying in character", and you definitely used that to your advantage. Although there were still some resemblances to the actual characters (Kagome's extraordinarily big heart, Inuyasha's way of feeling like a freak and pushing people away, Sango's role as the protector, etc.), you definitely developed them in very unique ways. Honestly, who would have expected Inuyasha and Naraku to have quite a past? Or Naraku and Kagome?
Once again, congratulations on completing such an amazing project. It's been an amazing 2 days.
Ashes chapter 30 . 7/6/2014
This entire story was amazing! Can't wait to read more of your stories
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I have read this fic 3 times lov it )
A-game chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
I saw you on deviant art and really like the picture! I have to read the rest of your chapter so i can get the story because when i was on Devi i saw this and just went to this far i really like it even though I've just read one chapter. Thank and till next time!
Spritefyre chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Mind blown to shreds
Y ridjfudjfuf aweeeeeeesomeeeee
Guest chapter 30 . 6/16/2012

I read this story after SO long. And I love it. :)

Beautiful ending. xx
Haru chapter 22 . 2/25/2012
I think it was a nice chapter he finally opened up about his past and happily kagome forgave him
Kazoro chapter 30 . 6/23/2011
Hello :) i just want to say how much i truly enjoyed this story! honestly i loved it to pieces. i don't usually review on story's and i know that this one is finished, but still. I LOVE THIS. i like how original it was. i was really surprised about Inuyasha _ it took me a few seconds for it to register haha not that i have a problem with gay/bisexual's at ALL. My friend was over at my house when i was reading it, and when he told Kagome i wa like "WHOA WHOA WAIT!" my friend recently had started reading it (because i told her the story was amazing) and when i started to tell her what was going on she actually threw something at me so i wouldn't tell her and ruin it for her lol anyway, I LOVE THIS and you are an amazing author :)
Laughing-Legend chapter 16 . 2/23/2011
this was freaking awesome. nice way to mend them together cause for a secong when i read chapter 15, i hated u to bits for doing that to the characters, but i love u again, so its ok now.

cant wait to read the next chapter
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »