Reviews for Learning to Dance
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Another absolutely fantastic story. I love everything about it. The things Martis does to Sirius and Pettigrew are hilarious! Poor Evan being chased by all those girls! Love the dancing thing and I'm *very* intrigued by the loopholes in the protection spells!

More!
Morena Evensong chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I love your Snips and Spirals stories and am really, really sad to hear that they'll be ending soon. Though I'm really looking forward to reading your version of "Prisoner of Azkaban" especially since it means a sort of reunion with the Mauderiots (did I spell that right?). I just know you'll do a better job than the movie (hated that movie).

Anyway, I really loved this story! I never imagined that Sev would love to dance. And such a natural, wow, what kind of girl wouldn't want to go to the dance with a guy who can actually dance well? I love how Spirals ends up asking him.

Oh, and Pettigrew the squid-like thing was great!

And I liked the neat little "loop-holes" thing.

I love your stories!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Love it! I can't wait for the Prisoner of Azkaban one!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I share the sadness of the impending seperation of SnS. I'v e come to love the characters as if they were my friends too.

Still, looking forard to the sad tale as it unwinds as well.

A faithful reader.

Barbara
X chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Please Write Another CHapter!
SarcasticShiloh chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Oh! That terrible! That's going to be thre sadest chapter of their story yet! *smirks* But I can't wait to see how Remus Lupin acts. Put'em up soon, please!

Loved this segment! Post the dance soon please!

Adios Amigos!
bluebird161221 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
I can't say I know how you feel, because only the author can really get to know the characters so deeply, but I do know what you mean. Their fates- prewritten as they are- are very tragic.

But look on the upside- they do get back together, and I would supposoe enjoy their time together all the more, because they know what it's like to have such a loss in their life that they want to enjoy every minute of it left.

Just my thoughts.
Trax chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Oh if they could only stay together forever as young, (nearly) innocent school children.

I will mourn the day you tear them apart.

I hope that your POA SnS version will shine some glimpse of SnS through their older selves.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Tess, I am going to miss these Snips and Spirals stories! They are terrific. But if you are serious about wanting to improve your craft, consider applying to SugarQuill. It's an HP fanfiction site that assigns beta readers.

Anyway, I love this series!