Reviews for Promises Defended
Bookity chapter 51 . 1/28
I am an absolutely awful terrible person... I skipped to the end... I had to! Gracious... I am in grad school for crying out loud and I don't have time for FF... expicially one that grabs you by the throat and drags you on a merry chase without concern for tests or sleep or quizzes... Shame on you for being such such a good writer! Shame I say! Ha... well sarcasm aside. Well Done! I have never seen a redeemed!Peter (I quite like him this way) before, the playing of nearly/mostly dark Sirius was frankly one of the things that drove me to skip from chapter 20 something to 49... I simply could not handle that amount of angst coming from Padfoot! :( (Well, and get my homework done on time :p )James and Lily- wondered how long it would take them to make another little Potter- loved them both. (Though very nasty, putting a DE *in* Mungo's...) So many things to say about the M.I.S.F.I.T.'s (lovely and lovable and Ginny & Hermione are quite the pair! :) So I will simply say Bravo! And be book moreking the story to come back to when I don't have any nasty tests...
lm chapter 51 . 1/6
I've spent the last 3 weeks nonstop reading through your entire Unbroken Universe. I have loved reading the "what might have been" that you created. You are a very captivating author and I truly enjoyed this literary escape. You would make a very talented author. You have a beautiful way with words and plots and character development. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future!
Tyrannitor chapter 51 . 1/3
Yup! The third story was better than the first two. What an ending. It sent chills down my spine. Congratulations on a masterpiece.
Toraach chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
Did Draco kill professor Vector?

I read your stories some time ago, and they are great. I only want to ask that question about Draco. Because it is interesting, that he in your story is an dangerous opponent to Harry, not cliche idiot, as he is usually portrayed in stories, where he is an enemy. It's much more interesting when characters have worthly oponents.
Guitarlover56784 chapter 35 . 11/23/2015
If I remember right, there should have been more to this chapter.. Where they were exhausted and the spe took a lot out of them, and all that. I feel like a paragraph or two just got deleted
fieryfish chapter 28 . 11/14/2015
I don't know if you still read these but thank you so much for writing these stories. As a writer I know how much effort you put into your tales and I just can't express how great an escape these stories have been in such a difficult period in my life. Thank you.
SmartKoala chapter 51 . 9/25/2015
Awesome! Wonderful! Fantastic! Better than SM's series...this would make a great movie series too! Thanks so much for your 6 years of hard work and creativity to give us a truly inspiring series.
tealoverx chapter 51 . 7/15/2015
you are a great writer.
laloudu77 chapter 51 . 7/14/2015
Wow, what a story! I've never read such an excellent fanfiction as yours! Sometimes it was really hard to see where you wanted to drive us to, but that's one of the best story I've ever read! I think that's a pity that I'm going to read the prologue after this epilogue but I'll read it anyway. It's just that I didn't know it existed!
Thanks for this story, and I may also thank the bad translation I first read of your saga, as it fored me to look for the original one and I don't regret it!
laloudu77 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
You're a relly bad person to have make Hagrid die :-(( I heard about your saga by the French person who translated it, but as it was an awful translation, I was curious to see if it was the translation or the plot in itself. Happily it was the translation! I really love you writting ans the way it could be true in the original plot! But I think it may be a little bit too much concerning darkness and all the deads, especially in this part of the whole saga, as I don't really see where you want to drive us to, but I'll maybe see that later :-)
RavenclawHermioneG chapter 51 . 5/22/2015
Wow. I didn't comment on the second one - I didn't have time - but this entire series is amazing. What could have been... just... wow. I don't have anything to say. I may come back later and comment on another chapter with a more coherent review, but for now... wow. Off to read the prequel!
VJ Riddle chapter 49 . 4/28/2015
Okay - your Gellert has seriously grown on me. Your verse is amazing, seriously AMAZING and I've probably reread each story at least five times before finally coming to this one, because I simply didn't want the saga to end.

I love this series, your world-building is fantastic, your OCs are as beloved and reviled as canon, and you add a depth to canon characters in an alternate verse that's just amazing. The Marauders as they may have been...

Now for the last few chapters :)
Xiaou Nem chapter 51 . 4/20/2015
Wow, crazy long story that's been eating up my life for some time now. It is a really intriguing concept. It is especially nice to see all the "prophetic" parts. As you hadn't read the last books when you started, you had to invent some concepts and bavkstories. I think you did this extraordinarily well. Thank yoj!
BlackRocks chapter 51 . 4/12/2015
Look Robin4. All I'm saying is that these 4 Promises stories are amazing. You are one EPIC writer. Sirius Black is my fave character and u just portrayed him, well, perfectly. Stay awesome in your writing!
Guest chapter 42 . 3/26/2015
so dietfried just becomes gellert?
2,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »