Reviews for Promises Defended
AMAZINGGGGG ! I dunno if u write or will ever revisit and do 1 more fanfic (I'm reading this story after... 7 years it was finished but yeah ... This was one of the best fanfics I read and I have read over 500 so yeah
A huge thanks for this fantastic story!
Jp.Bravo chapter 51 . 3/3
i've just finished your whole universe and it's .awesome. I really like how you write about the marauders. maybe the "worst" thing is the ending, i feel that's a little rushed. but anyway it's an amazing story. (english is not my first language, so excuse me if i don't make sense) keep writing man, even as proffesional if you want, i feel like you are able to. cheers
No matter how many times you do it, it still astounds me every time you write the aurors doing everything but killing the death eaters. WHY?! You are in the service, surely you understand that in war, you have to kill the other side's fighters? How could you not know this? You can't, surely. So why write it so unrealistic?
stcobb chapter 47 . 1/14
Ahriman... Nice Highlander reference.
Calypso101 chapter 1 . 1/12
.EVER
meenalvelani chapter 51 . 10/28/2017
This is THE most beautiful Harry Potter fanfic I've ever read in my entire life. I finished all 3 fics in 3 days and haven't slept in I don't know how many hours but they are ridiculously good. I know I'm reviewing over a decade after they've been finished but I just had to say Thank You for this amazing and beautiful fic. I just.. Ugh. Thank you. 3
Kstorie7 chapter 51 . 10/18/2017
Wonderful! From the moments I was introduced to the book where Serius was alive- I have been captivated by your amazing abilities to pour your heart and soul into this books. I was captivated by your world of possibilities and entranced by power in the way you write.
You definitely have an amazing writing style. I will be looking into the first book in the UU series.

Best of luck to you!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories! You are incredibly talented and I hope I see more from you.
God Bless!
slytherinsal chapter 51 . 10/11/2017
what an amazing epic!
slytherinsal chapter 28 . 10/10/2017
nice comment about courting Death and taking her to a dance. Why are live Death Eaters being sent home not arrested?
slytherinsal chapter 26 . 10/10/2017
If I was Sirius I'd ask her to get rid of it, so Voldemort couldn't weaken me by torturing her through it.
slytherinsal chapter 23 . 10/10/2017
ah dear leaky Dolores
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 10/10/2017
this is too gripping to stop and review
Stephan Grundy chapter 51 . 8/31/2017
I have enjoyed reading this trilogy immensely. As a professional author myself, I think that JKR would be delighted to know that her world and characters were so well-done that a skilled writer could be inspired to write an alternate-universe version that remains deeply true to the original. I thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world.

And I thank you ten times over for your service to our country, which has bought me the peace and freedom to sit in my own home and read fanfiction. You don't just write about heroes; you are one.
Bamlenehan chapter 51 . 8/6/2017
I love it! Definitely one of my favs!
2,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »