Reviews for Promises Defended
Wow. I love this story.
Ahhh yay amazing idk
Ismaran chapter 51 . 1/31
This. Is. a fuckin masterpiece.

I love your OC's . Albus Potter xD my god!

If I could just have a sequel to these series while mixing the canon Potter verse with this. Man! Wont that be a thing?

Honestly, I would ask you permission to write one. But I don't consider myself that good of a writer.

Maybe, one day when I consider myself enough. This tale was magic.

I am in love with this.

-L.

Ps- how did Tonks and Lupin Lupin happened.

Even if I am a avid Tupin/ Remadora supporter. This story shows a good deal of Tonksx Bill. I want them in this really. They seem more real in this.
Ismaran chapter 38 . 1/31
This is thrill ! I have never been so tempted to read a fanfiction which isn't canon divergence. This is one thing I can read again and again. It has made me cry and making a reader emotional through writing is not easy.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/26/2016
I loved this series but I've gotta say, as much as I love the Remus and Tonks pairing, I really wanted Tonks to end up with Bill. They were partners and he always caught her when she fell! I also wish that you would have had Alice fully recover but it's fine. But I was a little confused...what about the horcruxes?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
To start this off, I almost never comment on stories I read, let alone mere fanfics. This series of Candice has gone beyond and away from what I expected from a bestselling novel, let alone a mere fanfic. But this is no mere fanfic. You have done something which I will never truly comprehend, and which I will never forget. To be honest, o count myself as somewhat of an unaffected and emotionless guy. But this, this is something else. Mr. Robin4, you have somehow woven these overwhelming emotions and emails of an incomprehensible degree into this tale, a tale unlike the normal ones of adventure, love and happy ending. You have over this series woven emotions of sorrow, of loss and of pain into almost every inch of this. But there is also the positive ones, emotions of love, gratitude and joy. And finally, the one main thing that I found which really sets this apart was how you written and woven this story of love, and duty and honor along with countless other emotions and ideas that few alive still remember. I thank you personally for creating this masterpiece, and I would love to give a more detailed review when my internet is back on, but still, as I have said, there is no one and no other story except for lotr which has touched me in such a way. A story of loss, of brotherhood of honor and of memory.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/6/2016
grindelwald wasnt drietfiet grindelwald. it was gellert grindelwald
Annie chapter 51 . 11/28/2016
At first, my mind was rejecting your version of Arabella and Mundungus but of course, it's understandable since you've started writing years ago. You've written it so well I couldn't stop reading. I was always looking forward to what happens next and ended up reading your stories for 4 days straight. My phone was even on speech mode as I do my laundry. It's crazy. This is exactly what happened when Deathly Hallows came out. I never want to stop reading and ended up emotional because it's over. Thank you for this. I'm looking forward to reading Promises Honored and reading everything again! Love and kisses for you babe.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
The next chapter is better than chapters 18-24 of Promises Unbroken? I'm looking forward to this!
fredandgeorgerule chapter 51 . 11/12/2016
omg, I cried upon reading the epilogue! if you ever read this, close ffn and go write a book of your own. i'm waiting!
Aditi chapter 51 . 11/3/2016
I'm in love. This is the most beautiful piece of fanfiction I have EVER read. Thank you, Robin. Thank you.
AhsokaTano11 chapter 51 . 11/1/2016
Look. I've been obsessively reading this trilogy for just over a week now. I'm crying. This is, without a doubt, the best piece of fan fiction I have ever, or will ever, read. I can not thank you enough for this. I haven't left a comment on the other two stories; I couldn't because I was too busy clicking 'next'. But I want you to know that I will always remember this piece of art.
Always.
Thank you so so much.
Amelia
Aditi chapter 26 . 10/29/2016
Oh my god, when I first read C.W, I thought it meant Calvin Waters and then it was Charlie Weasley. And I was so shocked!
Brilliant chapter though, as usual.
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 51 . 10/18/2016
Don't know if you even bother with this story anymore, but I found this trilogy and it took me 4 days, but I have finally completed it. I am highly impressed by the details in this story.
Lord Pentragon chapter 19 . 10/11/2016
Your story is captivating!
Just a question: why don't they use the Imperius on Fudge and Umbridge?
(Something I wondered also while reading OoTP).
2,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »