Reviews for Promises Defended
Kstorie7 chapter 51 . 10/18
Wonderful! From the moments I was introduced to the book where Serius was alive- I have been captivated by your amazing abilities to pour your heart and soul into this books. I was captivated by your world of possibilities and entranced by power in the way you write.
You definitely have an amazing writing style. I will be looking into the first book in the UU series.

Best of luck to you!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories! You are incredibly talented and I hope I see more from you.
God Bless!
slytherinsal chapter 51 . 10/11
what an amazing epic!
slytherinsal chapter 28 . 10/10
nice comment about courting Death and taking her to a dance. Why are live Death Eaters being sent home not arrested?
slytherinsal chapter 26 . 10/10
If I was Sirius I'd ask her to get rid of it, so Voldemort couldn't weaken me by torturing her through it.
slytherinsal chapter 23 . 10/10
ah dear leaky Dolores
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 10/10
this is too gripping to stop and review
Stephan Grundy chapter 51 . 8/31
I have enjoyed reading this trilogy immensely. As a professional author myself, I think that JKR would be delighted to know that her world and characters were so well-done that a skilled writer could be inspired to write an alternate-universe version that remains deeply true to the original. I thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world.

And I thank you ten times over for your service to our country, which has bought me the peace and freedom to sit in my own home and read fanfiction. You don't just write about heroes; you are one.
nicolevalerie chapter 51 . 8/6
I love it! Definitely one of my favs!
Anonymous chapter 49 . 6/14
OH MY GOD
OH MY DEAR GOD
THAT WAS
I THINK MY HEART STOPPED
ALSO YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW HOW LOUDLY I WAS CRYING
MY FACE IS ALL RED AND BLOTCHY I SWEAR
Anonymous chapter 45 . 6/14
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
PLS DON'T KILL MY BABIES I WILL CRY
Anonymous chapter 42 . 6/14
aaaaaaaaaahhhh i'm such a sucker for sibling ties Narcissa's farewell almost killed me
X(
Anonymous chapter 37 . 6/13
i am heartbroken over Snape already (although there's hope now!) and i'm so scared for Sirius please don't kill him he's getting married
Anonymous chapter 33 . 6/13
I think this chapter was a stroke of insane genius and I LOVED it; the Aurors DESERVE a win after all this time!
As for Snape, I'm praying with all my heart that he's a good guy and will be lauded as a true hero once the war has been won.
Assuming, of course, that the war will be won, and by the Light and not the Dark...?
I don't know, I just really love Snape.
Anonymous chapter 32 . 6/13
Well I'm roughly a decade late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, UU!
Anonymous chapter 30 . 6/13
aaaaaaaaaahh i am grieving for Snape i don't want to believe he's gone over to the Dark side for good :(
2,522 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »