Reviews for Promises Defended
aztecgold882 chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Man, another cliffy! Please update soon, it was great to read your stuff again.
Delayed Poet chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Wow. So much and yet so little. So, Julia's back, eh? Was wondering when she'd come into the picture again. I have a very large feeling that she's going to be a huge factor in Sirius' future decisions once he learns that she's back.

I absolutely *love* how you're taking things that happened in canon and are finding ways to integrate them into this AU. The whole troll bit actually made me giggle... Yes, I know I probably should have been worrying about her parents... and I was, but my initial reaction was giggling at how you put a troll into the plot. *rolls eyes* The dark lord's minions and their pets... sheesh! heh...

But, I do have to admit, I am freaking out, wondering how much time it is taking Bill to get someone and get to Hermione's house in correlation with the events we know to be taking place with Hermione. Was also cheering her on during her brave attempts at defending herself and her determination to *not* think about what was happening to her parents. I don't know if I would have been able to do the same.

And I couldn't help but laugh at the Dursley bit. Am wondering exactly which room they've stuffed Harry into... perhaps the broom closet under the stairs? *chuckles* It would go rather nicely with your pattern of writing things from canon into this series. In any event, I love how you characterized Lily and Sirius. I think we finally got to see a side of them both, in a milder situation, than we have been able to prior to this chapter.

All in all, bravo (once again) for this wonderful story they call fanfiction. It isn't the first time and I highly doubt it will be the last, but I honest-to-God think this fic is good enough to be the real deal. Bravo.

.:Delayed Poet:.
tea chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Great chapter! Will Bill save the Grangers? And what does Draco exactly want with Hermoine? I hope that Harry's "vacation" will not be so terrible. I look forward to the next update.
Lizzy-Coralie chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
A troll? oh my god... she is so dead...

What the hell does Malfoy want from her?

Poor Harry at the Dursleys...

only 11 days to go

please update a.s.a.p. please!

liz
Clytical chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Robin,

You have a gift! You're one of the greatest writers I have ever seen. Your stories are briliant, I adore everything about them! You are by far my favorite writer on Fanfiction. There is something about your writing that makes me go crazy. When I saw the Author Alert notice in my inbox and saw it was an alert for Promises Defended I jumped up in joy and ran around in circles. Please Update soon! You continue to amaze me!

Love Always
rockersbb13 chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
yay! it has been forever but thanks anyways! i cant wait to see what is going to happen to all the different people that are in the midst of dangerous situations right now...wow. quite some stuff happening! :)
AmethystPhoenix1 chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Interesting. Hermione faces a troll and Harry goes to live with the Dursleys, if only temporarily. :)

Anyway, excellent job, as usual. I wonder if Draco really wanted Hermione just to hurt her, or if he wanted to taunt her along with it, or if his intent wasn't malicious at all. (Granted, that's not very likely.)

~AP
EsScaper chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Another excellent chapter...shocking isn't it? I just love how you went full cycle with Harry going to the Dursleys. A lovely bit of symmetry ending your story where JKR started hers.

It is sad how Remus seems to be getting so cold and callous about Severus...I know it's war, but I do love their close friendship and I hate to see it hardened over.

I can't wait for Hermione to give Draco his due. That will be a definite treat! I'm sure she'll get out of this jam...with a little help from her friends...and then it will be pay-back time.

I can't believe there's only 11 days left? I'm sure you'll make them action-packed days!

I can't wait,

Esc.
TDU chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
I understand that you couldn't update for so long but please don't leave this one hanging for more than a few days - it's far too exciting!
Lirael chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Uh oh. So now Hermione's been deemed expenable to your story's plot? This is one harsh piece.

You left it at a cliffnote, which is going to drive me crazy, I'm sure, but I would like to thank you for updating. The story is really getting exciting now.
skahducky chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Oh my! I can't believe Death Eaters are attacking Hermione's home! Surely Remus could have designed the wards so that they'd alert somebody if they came down? Sirius is at Grimmauld Place, right? Anyways, this is a great chapter. Please update soon!
IvoryStar chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
aww poor Harry...but...but...not Hermione! But Bill is coming to rescue her! That's hot...well..in my mind it is...I'd love to have Bill come rescue me. Anyway...

Please update soon!
Bendy chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Glad to see you back, So hermonie is now in a tithgt spot and black is bakc in action, snape doing his thing getting tortured to hell, this is getting good
sparkley-tangerine chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
poor harry. in both lifes he's stuck with the Durselys! Update soon!
brainfart chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
man hermione always goes stupid around trolls...
2,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 165 .. Last Next »