Reviews for Promises Defended
Alana chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
SIRIUS! OMGG i was excited when i saw him back i like fell outta my chair! lol. omgg he's sorry? does that mean he's not coming? NO! he has to come! aww i feel so bad for remus, james, and peter! and how about julia? o0o0o i love this story so much! please update ASAP b/c i can't wait!
IvoryStar chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Awesome chapter. I loved the whole Sirius coming back thing and the last scene; it was perfect (I even had the perfect music playing in the backround!). And it seems that Sirius has made a promise he won't keep though I could be wrong. I hope Julia somehow founds out he's been at Hogwarts. Anyway please update soon!
deadbattery chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Great chapter. I love this story. I can't wait to see Sirius tell them what he's doing. Great job again.
black-misha chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Firstly apologies for not reviewing for quite some time. I have been quite busy. I will get round to re-reading though and review.

Secondly - nice chapter. I am so glad that Sirius is back. And FINALLY his friends are challenging him, making him realise that they are. They have put it off for far too long.

Anyway i'll start at the beg. The Final circle. Tonks is now in the circle and with Bill. It seems even more appropriate that they were paired together as student and teacher.

Remus' small vision. Interesting. It was like Sirius was communicating through Remus - "take the others inside. We will join you in a moment". If so, how would he have done that? And who is "we"?

With all the talk of Sirius and his power i figured he would get that seat, Remus at wisdom, Lily at discovery, James at time - all kinda obvious. Has snape sat at knowledge before? Bill at secrecy seems very appropriate and Tonks as Truth is interesting. Peter at temptation. I have never fully unerstood what the seat of temptation means. I tired to find the work that halan and hagar? have done on the final circle and predicting who would egt what, but i could not find it. I know if i looked harder i would. But it would be very interesting to compare that against what has actually happened.

I was so scared that they were going to let Sirius walk away again. Until James broke the silence. I am so very glad that he did. I dont know if i could have bared having him gone again. I dont know what the plot would have done- more deaths, more despair? It was very interesting seing the effect that James' words had on him. The anger, hurt and betraylal all encompased together. Very powerful. That entire scene was a very powerful scece. I was feeling their anger and hurt as they spoke. It was very well written!

Anyway i am glad that they are meeting together. It will be interesting to hear what Sirius has to say about it all. Can't wait for the next chap Robin. Sorry my review isnt as long as it normally is -i have to run! Thanks for a wonderful chap though! :)
LadyHobson chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
I'm not too surprised that it was Tonks. And I knew Sirius would come back. But I hoped he would stay.
skahducky chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Yay! Sirius came back! I'm glad that he's finally seen that his friends won't give up on him as easily as he'd like them to. I can't wait for the next chapter when Sirius finally tells them what he's been up to. Please update soon!
TDU chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
What a desolate and dreadful world you have created. It makes Harry's cupboard under the stairs look poistivly cheerful. In fact the gloom is so unrelenting that I can't see how you can possibly have a happy ending, or even one where Voldemort is defeated. As ever, it was brilliant and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Shadowcat121 chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Horrible peice of tripe! I can't believe anyone would want to read this!

Just Kidding! I love this story, and honestly think it needs no improvement. It's one of the best AU's out there, and I earnestly await for ch.5.
Arkeus chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
nice chapter...It seems like it is possible that Sirius comes back. Privately, i hope harry is the one to defeat voldemort, but it may not be so. But it would be better, i think.
oobergoober chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
I tried to think up a really nasty flame for you, but it's just too hard with a story this brilliant. I was hoping for a bit of reaction from James and Lily on the murder attempt on Harry, but beggers can't be choosers eh?
bleddingblakrose chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
i love this story so much. i cant wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
I'm a first-time reviewer , long time reader, and I have to say that this is one of THE BEST CHAPTERS EVER that I've read. Keep up the good work and please post as soon as possible!
Jays chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
and finally, the truth comes out.
Casseh chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
You've made my heart skip a beat. You've made my eyes start to water. You've made me whimper.

Great job, again. As usual. Whenever I see that a new chapter is added, I scream with joy and totally freak out the rest of my household.

I'm so glad that Sirius is back. You don't know how happy that made me.
EsScaper chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
You had me very worried for a while...

I actually shouted out "YES!" when Remus turned around to find Sirius there. A total surprise! You really had me believing that he'd be a "no show" yet again. I would not have been able to any longer...thank you.

So what happened to Julia? Did she find him? I assume it was Fawkes, but then why bring her into the search for him in the first place?

It is extremely painful to see how isolated Sirius has made himself from his friends. He really is playing the role of the cold-hearted loner...no I still won't (can't) call him a monster. I do hope that he comes around, and realizes that the four of them are strongest when together. He needs to ignore that evil little voice in his head and open up to the three of them!

PLEASE have him show up at Peter's in the next chapter. It is really time for him to open up and let them see what he has been going through.

SO loving this, and of course in dire need of more!

Esc.