Reviews for Promises Defended
starrynight1013 chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Wow. I didn't expect Sirius to come back so soon, but I'm really glad he did. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon please!
lelegurl9 chapter 4 . 2/6/2005
that was horribly tragic and horribly wonderful at the same time!
Lembas7 chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
uncharactaristically, i have 1 word. SWEET!
kewljules2 chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Love it. LOVE IT!
Soonertoby chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Wow. Answers. Well I'll be damned
Merih chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
I'm speechles... Extraordinaryly beautiful.. I love the scene you made 4 friend speak and I'm eagerly waiting for new chapter.. Sirius needs to tell them the thruth. Thank you so much Robin for this chapter.
a.n.g.e.l chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
Ah, I was waiting for that lovely chapter. Can't wait to read the next one when they finally talk.
DSmurf chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
UGH- you and your cliffies! I've been reading from PU, only reviewed a few times. I like your universe, and even how you made it "match" canon. Keep it coming, please, only leave the cliffies out (kj)!
mon chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
nice chapter. glad that Sirius was back. hope they'd work out something.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
like usual that was completely and utterly crap!- nah not really. :) loved it. loving sirius, loving the emotion, the betrayal. this is wonderful. update soon- iwas hanging too long for this chap!

BR
Lady Angelique of mystiqu chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
wow, Sirius is really freaky. It's cool, in a way. Tihs story just gets better with every chappie added! Update soon!
Jasmine chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Loved it - but too short a chapter! I'm so glad Sirius came back, and that he's giving his friends a chance to support him! But I wanted to see waht happened to Harry... this business about not trusting friends... is there polyjuice ahead? I can't wait for more!
Lana chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
A wonderful chapter that made me cry. Makes me just want to reach out and hug them...and that's exactly what I think Lily and the Maruaders need to do. Show him unconditional love...and promise to remain. *lips quiver* They will won't they?
bessie1 chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Words aren't enough. Most espically for someone who not revieved in a long time but your story is one of the rare one son this page that leave me breathless and hoping. your story is one of the rare ones that make me want to click on on those days when I have not even had time to check my appearance in a mirror. Please please keep writing.
fondycheesehead chapter 5 . 2/5/2005