Reviews for Promises Defended
DSDragon chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Yay! New chapter to go with a new semester!

Good chapter. I be BERRY glad that Sirius is back. :)
Pyrinsomniac chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Interesting... very, very interesting... interesting enough to make up for my disappointment in not seeing everyone's reactions to the attempt on Harry.

But that doesn't mean you're not going to show it, right?

C'mon... *puppy eyes*
TravellerMK chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Awesome as always, Robin. It's so sad to see what's happening to the Marauders' bond.

Interesting that Bill got Secrecy. Hmm.

As I said, awesome. I loved it, and cannot possibly wait for the next chapter, but I know you'll do your best to get it up as soon as possible, so no worries there.

Cheers,

MK
Peachy Papayas chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
That was... so sad. And heartbreaking, seeing them argue/fight/whatever you'd call it like that. Sirius doesn't intend to go, does he? When he said it - "I am sorry" - or thought it, anyway, I was like NO... he isn't going to go. He's going to break his promise... is he? Or is he just apologizing for what he's done? Hmm... interesting. Anyway, thank you for the update, and I look forward to the next one!
Mistri Tonks' Admirer chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Well, looks like Tonksie will be a member of the Final Circle. Whoopie!

That vision is quite ... unusual. What could it mean?

The Final Circle will reform ... but incomplete. What could that mean?

Those descriptions ... what do they mean?

Sirius is back?

And so the Inner Circle, the Final Circle, reforms.

Sirius is being a stubborn idiot. His friends would help him, just as in canon, Harry's friends would help Harry. He cannot push them away!

Yet, Remus' visions seem to be forcing the hand. And knowing this, his friends force it further.
Lola Grace chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
While I was waiting for the newest chapter of this story to be released, I occupied my time with re-reading Promises Unbroken, and I found something highly ironic:

“I don’t care,” Sirius replied with a grin. “I’ll find you eventually.”

“You think so, do you?”

He just kept smiling. “Yep.”

“And why is that?” Julia demanded lightly.

“Because I know you. You’ll get sick of hiding and come look for me.”

(Chapter 31)

I had to laugh after reading these lines, though I'm rather torn at the thought of whether or not this is a complete coincidence (and I'm rather leaning to the side of me that says it's not). Anyway, I thought it'd be fun to point this out, for no real reason whatsoever, unless just to pass the time, because you did say that it would be up today (Saturday).
the nutty imp chapter 4 . 2/4/2005
Wow!

This is the 1st time I'm reviewing but I've been reading the Promises Series for the past few weeks and I love them. You've before my fav author and gave me an urge to start writing fics again.

I just love your dueling scenes and the twists in this story. I'll be waiting for the next update.
Quiteastheshadows chapter 4 . 2/3/2005
I thought this chapter was excellent, keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
lo chapter 4 . 2/1/2005
This is an amazing story. I wish that i could write as well as you.
leleleprechaun chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
Hey Robin!

I really love this fic!

I've been reading it without reviewing - for which i apologize - i know how frustrating it can be with minimal reviews :P

but this is excellent. i've hardly been able to stop so i can get ready for school, or get to bed on time :P

i just had a question about the prequel to this fic.. promises remembered? possibly...? anyway...

voldemort was at the 14 families meeting, but he's hardly pure, being half blood and all... so why was he there? especially up the top?

any way... please update soon! i'm hanging onto this one:D
LadyHobson chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
Not Hagrid! Any connection to cannon are gone. Except, of course thar Voldermort wants to kill harry. This store owner is a bit shifty if you ask me, but he seem fairly loyal to Dumbledore, and Sirius, I guess. Who will take Dung's place in the Inner Circle?
rockersbb13 chapter 4 . 1/29/2005
oh no! hagrid! sad! and did snape blow his cover, or was that death eater the only one? man. and why can't harry trust his friends...uh oh. and mr bishop...seems creepy, of course... wow. i can't wait to see what happens next...
lex chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
Wohoo what an awesome story! i've just spent all summer reading this series! Great work! hope you can add another chap soon!
Augusta Almeda chapter 4 . 1/28/2005
I find the difference between the adult characters and the Misfits to be very effective at speeding up the pace of things, but it's occasionally difficult to understand how events relate to each other. As a tribute to your abilities, I cried when Hagrid died.

Augusta
Augusta Almeda chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
Again, I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter. I'm interested to see where the new plot lines go, and Julia intrigues me for some reason.

Augusta